FE Presentation on Tablet/Ipad?

crabtrap

Expert
Hi Guys-

Does anyone have a compliment to their presentation on an ipad? What I am looking to do is have something on the tablet that will discuss the basics of FE and life insurance and potentially open the doors to stacking policies.

I have a solid presentation, I would just like to have something that compliments my presentation on the tablet that I could give to the client to explore a bit with as I am working up the app.

Any computer guys out there, I know what I want just need someone who knows how to do this.

Any help appreciated.

CT

I've sometimes wondered the same thing. You could do it on PowerPoint but it's been quite some time since I've messed with that program. I can't remember what files type it can import to convert into slides. Once completed you could record the playback on a desktop so that it could be played back on an Android or iPhone. Of course all this would be alot easier if someone has one made already, hence the Op's request...anyone?

I've sometimes wondered the same thing. You could do it on PowerPoint but it's been quite some time since I've messed with that program. I can't remember what files type it can import to convert into slides. Once completed you could record the playback on a desktop so that it could be played back on an Android or iPhone. Of course all this would be alot easier if someone has one made already, hence the Op's request...anyone?

Seems that https://www.lifehappens.org/industry-resources/ Would have some resources.

I think I would shy away from anything that has a beginning and an end like a video. I would want something I could interrupt at any time with questions or statement. More graphics than words.

I would just like to have something that compliments my presentation on the tablet that I could give to the client to explore a bit with as I am working up the app.

Not really sure why you'd want to add noise to the sale after you've already made it. IMO you're better of cracking a joke if you're worried about them being bored.

Not really sure why you'd want to add noise to the sale after you've already made it. IMO you're better of cracking a joke if you're worried about them being bored.

Or, you could pull out a rose, grit it in your teeth and do a Tango. This works well for me. :goofy:

Hi Guys-

Does anyone have a compliment to their presentation on an ipad? What I am looking to do is have something on the tablet that will discuss the basics of FE and life insurance and potentially open the doors to stacking policies.

I have a solid presentation, I would just like to have something that compliments my presentation on the tablet that I could give to the client to explore a bit with as I am working up the app.

Any computer guys out there, I know what I want just need someone who knows how to do this.

Any help appreciated.

CT

This is where you can go to get a short video or power point presentation made for $5 and up. I've used this site for several projects and find it to be Marketing GOLD

https://www.fiverr.com/

Hi Guys

You can try Vimodi, a new responsive presentation discussion app that was designed to help discuss presentation content in in-person meetings. The idea being most meetings are conversations, and linear presentation tools dont work when you want to have dialogue around your content.

Vimodi can assemble in seconds content/pages from ppt, keynote, pdf, video and images - hence you can use your existing content. Your content is always locally in your device, so you dont need wifi to present.

For now Vimodi is on iOS, so you can pitch/present from your iPhone or iPad anytime, ...imagine going into a meeting and saying to client you want discuss 5 items and then asking the client what do they want to hear first. In Vimodi you can.

Check Vimodi .....its free...more info at vimodi [.] com

ps. full disclosure...I am part of Vimodi team.

Thanks for hearing me out!

Latest posts

Back