Need opinion on telesales imo

I'm actually used to outbound so I definitely wont rule that out. My thing was when they told me to contact the same person 5 times a day, which is okay. But with this $2 and $5 dollar leads I'm wondering how many sales can I possibly make in a week. They told me it can take some time. Now when I contacted Bga,, their rep told me I should get 1 sale a day off their outbound leads calling 25 to 40 a day - (I forgot their exact number.) I just want whatever will be quicker. I will wait have to hold off on TV leads or inbound until I get familiar and comfortable with the various life products since I'm only used to selling one type with my job. When I contacted summit Life, I did not give any thought to what type of leads they provide or what type is most effective for me.
Unless I'm mistaken, BGA has a platform that both addresses your concern and solves your dilemma. You do not have to start out spending $1500. They have a program where they partner with you by providing less expensive leads in exchange for reduced commission for as long as you want, until you are ready to move up. From what I understand, these leads are not aged either, so you don't run the risk of calling individuals on DNC.
Once again, unless I am mistaken, all of this is on their website.

Could it be that the real issue is procrastination? Someone reading your posts could very easily perceive them as excuses, delays, etc., for moving forward. One agency will yield 6 sales/week full-time. The other company, 1/2 dozen. Make a decision.

Last edited:
Unless I'm mistaken, BGA has a platform that both addresses your concern and solves your dilemma. You do not have to start out spending $1500. They have a program where they partner with you by providing less expensive leads in exchange for reduced commission for as long as you want, until you are ready to move up. From what I understand, these leads are not aged either, so you don't run the risk of calling individuals on DNC.
Once again, unless I am mistaken, all of this is on their website.

Could it be that the real issue is procrastination? Someone reading your posts could very easily perceive them as excuses, delays, etc., for moving forward. One agency will yield 6 sales/week full-time. The other company, 1/2 dozen. Make a decision.

Perhaps a tidbit, just being cautious because I'm ready to quit my job and sell full time on my own, but Its a risk, so I wanted to see what I can expect b4 I just jump up and leave. But I'm ready.

Perhaps a tidbit, just being cautious because I'm ready to quit my job and sell full time on my own, but Its a risk, so I wanted to see what I can expect b4 I just jump up and leave. But I'm ready.
For what it’s worth, I believe 100% of agents in this forum who sell FE full time will put there reputations on the line and guarantee that you will earn enough in commissions within 30-days, and every 30-days thereafter, to replace the income you will give up from your current job, if you go to work everyday. This is regardless of which company you choose. Earning the money is not the challenge. Your biggest obstacle and struggle will be with YOURSELF. Why? Because you become 100% in control of your work schedule and what you do on the days you do “go to work”. Every day you are forced to choose whether or not you will work this day. The day you choose not to work when you know you should be working, quitting your current job will be the worst mistake you will have made. Do not leave your present place of employment, if you think you can replace that income and employee benefits by working FE part-time. Just my $0.02 opinion’s worth.

For what it’s worth, I believe 100% of agents in this forum who sell FE full time will put there reputations on the line and guarantee that you will earn enough in commissions within 30-days, and every 30-days thereafter, to replace the income you will give up from your current job, if you go to work everyday. This is regardless of which company you choose. Earning the money is not the challenge. Your biggest obstacle and struggle will be with YOURSELF. Why? Because you become 100% in control of your work schedule and what you do on the days you do “go to work”. Every day you are forced to choose whether or not you will work this day. The day you choose not to work when you know you should be working, quitting your current job will be the worst mistake you will have made. Do not leave your present place of employment, if you think you can replace that income and employee benefits by working FE part-time. Just my $0.02 opinion’s worth.
Solid advice. Thank you. Personally, I only have 7 to 8 months worth of expenses saved and Im trying not to break bank as you can easily go broke especially due to inflation. I've already contacted some popular imo telesale that recruit or come highly recommended on here and it seems fees are going up to do business in telesales. Some are charging a one time fee of $1200, in addition to a $400- $500 monthly fee, in addition to a mandatory minimum weekly fee of $800 to $2000 according to the leads you want which is understandable but I don't want any obligation of them debiting all these monthly fees and weekly fees out of my account. Some of them also decide your schedule so you can continue to pay them all these fees.

So that's why I mentioned mentioned Summit Life because they seem to be one of the only ones not charging all these extra ordinary fees, they also come recommended by BGA. I just didn't know much about them. More than likely I will just go with BGA. Just contacted a rep and she told me they got rid of their mandatory weekly fees. They only have the $100 or $199 crm fee. But she told me they will be charging extra fees in the future due to their upgraded technology.

Last edited:
Solid advice. Thank you. Personally, I only have 7 to 8 months worth of expenses saved and Im trying not to break bank as you can easily go broke especially due to inflation. I've already contacted some popular imo telesale that recruit or come highly recommended on here and it seems fees are going up ti di business in telesakes. Some are charging a one time fee of $1200, in addition to a $400- $500 monthly fee, in addition to a mandatory minimum weekly fee of $800 to $2000 according to the leads you want which is understandable but I don't want any obligation of them debiting all these monthly fees and weekly fees out of my account. Some of them also decide your schedule so you can continue to pay them all these fees.

So that's why I mentioned mentioned Summit Life because they seem to be one of the only ones not charging all these extra ordinary fees, they also come recommended by BGA. I just didn't know much about them. More than likely I will just go with BGA. Just contacted a rep and she told me they got rid of their mandatory weekly fees. They only have the $100 or $199 crm fee.

At Senior Life there is no mandatory weekly nor monthly fees. Your only investments would be $1100 per week (the price of 20 live TV transfers each just 45 sec old when you start talking with them) ) and a one time contracting fee of $150. You decide how much you want to invest in your business (# of leads you work and any non-resident licenses/appointment fees).

Some agents are working 15 live TV transfer leads per week while others are working 50+ live TV transfers per week. You could actually take 5-10 live TV transfers each week working around your job while you transition to our opportunity full time.

No special equipment needed. All you need is a smart phone and either a desktop, laptop, or ipad. I've been doing FE telesales since 2004 so there is plenty of experience to draw upon when training you.

Not everyone will be successful at this. That's because they don't work leads or don't follow the training. Our TV live transfers are the best priced in the nation at $55 each.

You and anyone else should feel free to call me at 252-292-3350.

Last edited:
At Senior Life there is no mandatory weekly nor monthly fees. Your only investments would be $1100 per week (the price of 20 live TV transfers each just 45 sec old when you start talking with them) ) and a one time contracting fee of $150. You decide how much you want to invest in your business (# of leads you work and any non-resident licenses/appointment fees).

Some agents are working 15 live TV transfer leads per week while others are working 50+ live TV transfers per week. You could actually take 5-10 live TV transfers each week working around your job while you transition to our opportunity full time.

No special equipment needed. All you need is a smart phone and either a desktop, laptop, or ipad. I've been doing FE telesales since 2004 so there is plenty of experience to draw upon when training you.

Not everyone will be successful at this. That's because they don't work leads or don't follow the training. Our TV live transfers are the best priced in the nation at $55 each.

You and anyone else should feel free to call me at 252-292-3350.
And the number one handicap, they can only sell overpriced SL.

Back