FE "Term" to age 85? 90?

He will see it. I will wait lol.

MIGHT wanna sell more FE next year and the IMO that came SO highly recommended here has done less than nothing for me. So might be wanting to change

Well Des, don't leave us hanging.............who's the worthless FMO of who you speak? :wideeyed:
I dont wanna out someone--surely he does good stuff for others as he has some of the big big guns in FE with him. Its just a sideline for me so maybe he doesnt want to be bothered. But bottom line every contact with them has been a total waste of time.

I dont wanna out someone--surely he does good stuff for others as he has some of the big big guns in FE with him. Its just a sideline for me so maybe he doesnt want to be bothered. But bottom line every contact with them has been a total waste of time.
I just though you might want to "warn" others, so they don't waste their time or tie up their contracts. That's one of the functions of the Forum. Tell the good and the bad. :yes:

You will not find any that will write someone a term policy at 85 or 90 years old. The highest I personally know of goes to an issue age of 75.

You will not find any that will write someone a term policy at 85 or 90 years old. The highest I personally know of goes to an issue age of 75.
TERMINATES at age 85 or 90

Client is 76 and his term ends at 80--trying to find something to carry him longer, pretty decent health. But might be SOL at 76

Back