FE tv commerical response time during med adv push

PhxSunsFan

Guru
With so many med adv commercials being blasted on the air.. , is now a bad time to look at tv commercials for FE? meaning seniors are blasted with med adv and wont call in on a FE commercial during AEP?

With so many med adv commercials being blasted on the air.. , is now a bad time to look at tv commercials for FE? meaning seniors are blasted with med adv and wont call in on a FE commercial during AEP?
With all of the MA commercials, I imagine this would be the most expensive time to run a T.V. commercial (like running one during the Super Bowl) and between Broadway Joe, JJ DYNOMITE" Walker, Captain Kirk, Danny Glover, etc. ads, your FE ad might get lost. :yes:

With all of the MA commercials, I imagine this would be the most expensive time to run a T.V. commercial (like running one during the Super Bowl) and between Broadway Joe, JJ DYNOMITE" Walker, Captain Kirk, Danny Glover, etc. ads, your FE ad might get lost. :yes:
On the other hand there is a heightened awareness of MAPDs with all the ads running. Might work in the independent agent's favor.

I'm not asking about running an fe ad against mapd. Curious to know about agents responses during aep, who buy a lead from a tv commercial.. ? are things quieter know bec the tv is flooded with mapd etc?

What vendor is selling you a fe tv lead less that $80/$100 during aep ? There cost to run the ad is outrageous. That’s were Greg is the authority . Greg is SL still pumping the tv leads out during aep ?

Just saw Joe the Pro Montana's WellCare ad on TV. They state he is an actual policyholder. I don't believe a word of it. Wouldn't the NFL offer retired players coverage?

Just saw Joe the Pro Montana's WellCare ad on TV. They state he is an actual policyholder. I don't believe a word of it. Wouldn't the NFL offer retired players coverage?

My guess is that it went something like this:

"Mr. Montana, we'd like to be able to state that you are an actual policyholder. As part of our endorsement deal with you, your contract requires you to purchase a policy from us. It'll cost you $100/mo. Don't worry, you can afford it because we're paying you $1m per year."

My guess is that it went something like this:

"Mr. Montana, we'd like to be able to state that you are an actual policyholder. As part of our endorsement deal with you, your contract requires you to purchase a policy from us. It'll cost you $100/mo. Don't worry, you can afford it because we're paying you $1m per year."
Joe might've went for the free zero premium plan.

What vendor is selling you a fe tv lead less that $80/$100 during aep ? There cost to run the ad is outrageous. That’s were Greg is the authority . Greg is SL still pumping the tv leads out during aep ?

Yes...$34 each...7 days a week.

Back