Federal Employee Retirement Services; Anyone Heard of Them?

G

They seem to reveiew their federal benefits for them and then sell insurance products to them, I have never heard of them before and applied for a position with them.

Any info would be appreciated.

This is a 'marketing niche' that a few company's use and many kind of 'play' loose n' fancy with the use of the wordsds
Federal
Employee ______________
Services
basically to 'build' SOME ced while working the federal market, so it's very hard without so out the GA's name you're dealing with or the state to TELL you about THEM.....but

I can tell you having worked this market IT is like any niche...
it just makes it easy to focus on where and whom to market but after that...you're just dealing people nothing more nothing less.

What area are we talking?
Are they doing pre-set appts?
Are buying leads?
Are you involved in 'direct mail'?
Are you doing the Lunch n Learns?

Probably offering one of three companies: Colorado Bankers Life....Madison National....Occidental Life...All three carriers offer a product which is a combination whole life with an annuity rider which can be converted into a Roth IRA...They also offer FEGLI (Federal Employee Group Life Insurance) replacement...The group coverage gets pricey over age 45 and the option B will eventually evaporate after the employee retires....Tony Shans

Probably offering one of three companies: Colorado Bankers Life....Madison National....Occidental Life...All three carriers offer a product which is a combination whole life with an annuity rider which can be converted into a Roth IRA...They also offer FEGLI (Federal Employee Group Life Insurance) replacement...The group coverage gets pricey over age 45 and the option B will eventually evaporate after the employee retires....Tony Shans

But it does not have to be those companies. There are other carriers that use the Federal Allotment system (really a fancy word for direct deposit) for true Term, WL, UL, Disability, Critial Illness and other products.

They cliam to supply free leads that is about all I know for now if and when I get more info I will post. Thanks for the imput so far.

Back