Federal Reserve Truth

No, but I also forgot to tell you that I read something on Alex Jones' website that the Girl Scouts are secretly adding mind control chemicals into their thin mint cookies in order to have free workers to build the NAFTA superhighway and then have them only shop with Amero's for money:D

I always told my wife that those Girl Scouts were evil! There is just something not right about a cute little girl that can get anyone to pay $8 for a box of cookies. I think they are tight with the CFR, the Illuminati, the 9/11 Truthers, and Lee Harvey Oswald.

We are doomed and there is no escape....Now where did my wife put those cookies?

This may be hitting the Big Time! Can you believe these bastards don't want US to know who got OUR money????

Terms of Service

Similarly, the feds did not want to disclose TARP disbursements.

Fox Business Network sues Treasury over disclosure - BailoutSleuth

The dynamic that I havent figured out yet is- even if one agrees with the idea that the fed is owned and run for the benefit of member banks and the federal government is just their pawn- how does that scenario play out in the long run as the federal government continues to nationalize the member banks?

By the way, that jekyll island fellow's beginning explanation about how the fed is actually private but pretends to be acting in the public interest is also a complete and total explanation of how Fannie Mae games the system too.

On a lighter note, it is interesting to watch Dodd having a "come to Jesus experience" with these bankers (which he was responsible for overseeing) as he prepares for re-election next year. If we had hung him on the National Mall, he would not have to worry about re-election. I would like to suggest that it is not too late. Treasonous scumbag.

Last edited:
Thanks for the laugh this morning! Sounds like he is still riding that vodka high from the long winter. I'd say the Ruble is decades away from any possibility of being a reserve currency.

Conspiracy Theorists Abound... Too bad our commissions are paid by check backed by banks who don't have the real dollars to pay them because they have lowned them to folks at interest rates four times what the Fed charges them to make their books balance... Stinks, but no one pays with gold and it is cumbersome.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Conspiracy Theorists Abound... Too bad our commissions are paid by check backed by banks who don't have the real dollars to pay them because they have loaned them to folks at interest rates four times what the Fed charges them to make their books balance... Stinks, but no one pays with gold and it is cumbersome.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Too bad I did not spell check the first time.

Last edited:
Back