Fex Quotes Log in

Are there any other quoters on the android app market that specialize in FE other than FEX Quotes? Or a separate website?

Not sure but FEX is teriffic. Why not just use this one?

By the way I received an email from Adam at FEX stating my issue has been corrected. So far it appears to be the case.

Are there any other quoters on the android app market that specialize in FE other than FEX Quotes? Or a separate website?

Compulife will add just about anyone you ask him to. A positive is they download to your laptop or windows tablet as well as web based. But they do not have anywhere near the FE companies that FEXQuotes has or the guides, Meds and such.

I subscribe to both.

Last edited:
More than anything, I'm looking for other options. I have used FEX Quotes on every appointment, but I don't like being reliant on just one. In fact, I usually will just use each carriers' quoter first, then double check FQ just to make sure I'm competitive.

More than anything, I'm looking for other options. I have used FEX Quotes on every appointment, but I don't like being reliant on just one. In fact, I usually will just use each carriers' quoter first, then double check FQ just to make sure I'm competitive.

I think adam at FexQuote has locked out all of his competitors just by having such a fantastic product. If it wasn't so good I would have something created to do it but there's no point in doing that because the ideal product already exists.

A couple of questions about FEX quotes:

1. What phone and/or device does it work best on in the home ?

2. How does it help you in the house ?

I have used it from my desktop through some of the FMO's I use. I thought it was very helpful in preparing.

If you only carry say, 2 or 3 companies in the home, is it worth it to buy a phone/device, increase monthly bill for internet and sign a contract to have it ?

I have an "old school" phone and cheap service. Never even texted somebody, lol.

I would have to buy a more expensive phone/device, sign a contract, increase my monthly costs.

Extra monthly charges 50 month/2 year contract/100 to 600 for phone/device.

Suggestions/thoughts or ideas ?

Back