Fex Quotes Offline Mode!

So basically it can do exactly what the naysayers are saying it cant do? And which term/GUL carriers do you have on it? Do you have UW info for those too?

Nope. He's saying you can look up what medications are for etc...

Yes it does have every companies UW guide, but why would that even be needed more than 1% of the time? I can't think of a single time I've ever looked at a UW guide in a house.

The app doesn't allow you to input the clients meds/health info..then spit out the best carrier..WHICH is exactly what the naysayers are saying.

I'm actually not a naysayer, it's a handy tool, but the majority of agents I know use it as a crutch.

While this is an excellent idea, unfortunately it's not going to happen anytime soon. The back end infrastructure that FEX Quotes is built on simply does not allow for this with current technology. Even if it were possible, the size of the download would be massive.

To the OP...this is your answer ^^^^^^ "not going to happen anytime soon"

I will also add that I currently subscribe to the quoter, and I have since I began doing FE full time (almost 2 years). I used it on every single presentation in my first 8 months. However, since I began this biz a LOT has changed in my presentation, and it just occurred to me that I don't use it anymore. I sometimes use it to check pricing compared to other carriers, but I can do that with the free version. I never send quotes over email, fax, spreadsheet, or whatever. To the OP, thanks. Your post just helped me realize I don't need it anymore. Cancelling subscription today. :yes:

The app doesn't allow you to input the clients meds/health info..then spit out the best carrier..WHICH is exactly what the naysayers are saying.

That is disappointing. I thought that maybe the IMO version (that they give agents for free) was just scaled down vs. the agent version.

In the fully underwritten world, it can really help to be able to enter specifics of a persons health and have it automatically give an estimated health rating & premium for the various carriers.

That is disappointing. I thought that maybe the IMO version (that they give agents for free) was just scaled down vs. the agent version.

In the fully underwritten world, it can really help to be able to enter specifics of a persons health and have it automatically give an estimated health rating & premium for the various carriers.

Xrae, Compulife as well but I do not think it goes as deep as Xrae.

That is disappointing. I thought that maybe the IMO version (that they give agents for free) was just scaled down vs. the agent version. In the fully underwritten world, it can really help to be able to enter specifics of a persons health and have it automatically give an estimated health rating & premium for the various carriers.

Yep. I can see where on a fully underwritten product that would come in handy. With the vast majority of FE carriers it's not a necessity. They are all SI. B

Use your cell phone to get on the internet. I always do that instead of using the internet in someone's home because it is more secure. Many people don't have really good internet security software and they don't scan their computer on a weekly basis so I don't trust them.

Back