FEX Quotes

@FEX Quotes just wanted to make a public post thanking you in the midst of all these product changes for updating your app seamlessly.

I think we all take for granted how easy your app makes our jobs.
Agreed! Making all of our lives easier with accurate and timely information is crucial for our business

I don't know how an independent agent can survive without it. They do a great job.

I used to assume everyone used the product but I speak to agents every week who don't know it exists. "How can you really say you are doing your best for the client or yourself without it?" Is all I say.

It is a great product.

I used to assume everyone used the product but I speak to agents every week who don't know it exists. "How can you really say you are doing your best for the client or yourself without it?" Is all I say.

It is a great product.

When he first bought it to the forum there was a lot of discussion. Many times I show the client the results and my recommendations so one of you killers can't tell them I didn't show them the lowest.

Been using since 2014 . Impossible to do multiple quotes in 30 seconds and survey 3-4 co’s . Been down maybe 4 times in 6 yrs . My only wish is you could add Accidental and child riders

I pulled up to a house yesterday where another agent had just left. The man had COPD. The other agent quoted Americo. I showed the man 4 companies that were less expensive. Said the other agent was coming back Monday. I told him to tell him he should have quoted the lowest price the first time.

Back