Final Expense Advice Needed and Appreciated

Using a carrier that pays on issue will put money in your pocket faster BUT when people don't post you go in debt just as fast as the companies that pay on the draft day. They don't wait to see if the check clears so they pay you. In the event they don't get their money your in debt.

Forethought had the best system. They paid 7 days after the draft date. So you knew if you got paid they got their money.

Liberty Bankers pays 5 days after the 1st draft.

Using a carrier that pays on issue will put money in your pocket faster BUT when people don't post you go in debt just as fast as the companies that pay on the draft day. They don't wait to see if the check clears so they pay you. In the event they don't get their money your in debt.

Forethought had the best system. They paid 7 days after the draft date. So you knew if you got paid they got their money.

Yah. I had the same worries but the faster you get your advances the more working capital you have. IMHO. The biggest hurdle is having enough money to invest on leads. Etc. Just put all your direct express business with trans and it will pay down your debts. I think you need a carrier like trans to make it early in this business if you do not have a lot of money to start.

Last edited:
Yah. I had the same worries but the faster you get your advances the more working capital you have. IMHO. The biggest hurdle is having enough money to invest on leads. Etc. Just put all your direct express business with trans and it will pay down your debts. I think you need a carrier like trans to make it early in this business if you do not have a lot of money to start.

I disagree with needing Trans early. Their cash rich program kills cash flow on your 10,11,12 months. Plus they charge interest on the advance which eats at that even further.

Back