Final Expense Brokerage

Who’s your favorite lead company when you pick the guaranteed weekly leads? Do you pay weekly for the leads? What insurance company do you write most of your business with?

Leads are typically done a little differently with IMO's than with an independent producer going to a mailhouse on their own. The IMO uses a mailhouse, but they typically have dozens of agents on leads through that vendor, so the vendor will typically guarantee the cost per lead around $30. If you are going on your own you will pay by the 1000 and what you get is what you get.

My top 3 carriers are as follows Prosperity, RNA, American Amicable. Here are my reasons.

TRUE social security billing
EApp with instant decision
solid underwriting to cover 95% of my issues.

These companies are great to work with and you shouldn't have issues getting things done with them.

I like those carriers as well . But I run into a lot of direct express copd . Was Trans but I’ve stopped using them . I guess that’s graded prosperity but wow it’s expensive

Pretty much everyone’s rates have gone up not to mention your client doesn’t have a rate calculator and if price was that big a deal Lincoln Heritage would never sell a policy. I don’t think Transamerica wants our business anymore that’s just going to have to be a reality we face without them actually saying it.

I agree . It’s the new reality . Somebody with direct express has limited options and that’s what they get . If they could have gotten $10 k for $70 a month they’ll have to take $7 k . I’m shocked more co’s don't offer DE as it’s been great business for me . It’s almost impossible to replace . American Amicable actually offers DE to a certain older distribution channel under their golden product . My friend actually has it with them .

Other than Prosperity, which other carriers accept DE? My IMO always told us to say clear since persistency was poor.

The stick rate is only poor is a misnomer. As long as they draft right it sticks.

direct express
Transamerica * stay away
Family benefit * less then 20% of your biz
SNL , limited states
Prosperity, most states, no limit on card biz

edit..:

oh, and lincoln heritage to ;)

Last edited:
Do mail order co's like Moo,Aarp,Globe and True stage take DE?Like Green Dot might have to start walking away from some of it.Many people will balk at the prices of prosperity graded or modified .Aig,Gerber and Great Western it lapses

Does anyone have any experience with Final Expense Brokerage located in Canton Ohio. I spoke to Richard O'Donnell and he has offerd me a contract with Settlers for 105% w/ a 60% advance. ( The 60% is fine with me).

The advance varies depending on the carrier in my experience, but a majority of them give a 75% or 9-month advance. They are probably only doing a 50% or 6-month advance for risk purposes to minimized their exposure to chargebacks if it is with all carriers you have with them. One carrier- not sure.

For 105% contract level you should have a TON of training and guidance with a fixed lead cost program in my experience.

Back