Final Expense -- Easy Cross Sell

If that were only the best example of Yoda's wisdom. I think he's got a few words to say about the entire FMO structure of the insurance industry, as well as other great wisdom advice on subjects we all fail to understand. What a burden it must be, to be so wise.

Frank-

I plan on reading the documents through twice, then clarifying myself on a few words to "brush up" since my licensing classes. As soon as I do that I will definitley give you a call! I have read the documents once. The second read, I am going to make notes on what I DONT understand. Expect a call from me hopefully within the next week!

Again, Thanks for all the help!

Craig

GORDON SAID- "Just trying to enlighten others as to what Yoda deems quality information sources. It is a free service."
================================================

You mean quality news sources like your mickey mouse newsletter you send out to your clients......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Mickey mouse? Well lets see. That mickey mouse newsletter had three email and one phone call thanking me for taking such good care of them. One new client via referral. That was this week within two days of the letter being mailed.

Client says to friend... "did you know?".... while showing that newsletter, etc. Friend calls me to set appointment. So if that's mickey mouse... I like it.

I spend ~$220/mo doing that letter. I get at least one refferal shortly after it going out. Coincidence? That alone pays for the letter. Staying in communication with clients keeps them loyal. Death... the only way I've lost a client in 2009. Besides that, anything I need to say to one, warn one about, or call to action I need to tell one... I tell em all.

This last newletter where I suggested swapping CD money for SPL... if I close one of the two I'll make over half of my mailing expense for the year. Big woop.

Customer service/retention... another concept of this business Yoda doesn't have a clue about.

Frank,

The Med Sup/Final expense cross-sell sounds like a great plan. But in my current situation, I am finding that I am only able to sell Baltimore Life over the phone. Others available to me must be sold face to face. Also, BL's appointment fees for non-residents are nearly prohibitive in some cases: FL: $60; MA: $75! I am nearly going broke just trying to get set up! :1baffled:
~Jeff

Frank,

The Med Sup/Final expense cross-sell sounds like a great plan. But in my current situation, I am finding that I am only able to sell Baltimore Life over the phone. Others available to me must be sold face to face. Also, BL's appointment fees for non-residents are nearly prohibitive in some cases: FL: $60; MA: $75! I am nearly going broke just trying to get set up! :1baffled:
~Jeff

How long does it take you to sell an entire state?

I don't see how anyone can effectively sell 5 or more states. Especially something like med sups. The rates change too much and it's hard to keep up with who has the best rates.

I would focus on two or three at the most. I don't see how you could ever run out of leads doing that.

I sell in no more than a 30 square mile area and I never run out of leads. I sell face to face though.

Gordon,

I want to market the SPWL to CD holders.....what do you use to do this.....is there any way you could help me with a piece that you use to market it?

Back