Final Expense HOT States

nwhpins

Expert
USA
I am about to do a direct mail campaign for the 1st time for final expense. I am licensed in almost every state so I am asking the experienced agents what areas of the country have you guys/gals done well in. What hot city's and states are out there?? I am going to target single females between the ages of 50 and 75 that make between 25k and 50k.

Thanks in advance.

So you're calling only, not doing face to face? You're asking about potentially the whole country. You don't realize you're asking a pretty broad question for specific answers. Why don't you concentrate first on those areas around you, and learn the game? Don't make this so complicated.

You're way off. Who's your upline? Whoever they are, if they told you to use those filters, I would fire them.

Having read through some of his other posts, it looks like he's doing it all by himself, with no one to guide him but the forum! Apparently he heard that FE is where the money is so he's, making the big move! lol

Thanks for the quick replies. This was a question to me from one of my down-line agents. I've basically told them the same thing as most of the replies. Hopefully he understands I'm not trying to limit his selling but simply leading him to the right audience for Final Expense sales.

I am about to do a direct mail campaign for the 1st time for final expense. I am licensed in almost every state so I am asking the experienced agents what areas of the country have you guys/gals done well in. What hot city's and states are out there?? I am going to target single females between the ages of 50 and 75 that make between 25k and 50k.

Thanks in advance.

The good news is that you are correct in assuming that there is good money in FE. The bad news is that you will probably fail big time, unless you find someone that can give you some personal hand holding and direction with this market.

To answer your question, Florida has been great for me. 25% of the FE agents that were in Thailand for the Security National Life convention were from Florida. However, mail returns here are terrible.

also

Using Direct Mail for prospecting FE over the phone is not the way to go!

Welcome to the FE Forum!:swoon:

Back