• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Final Expense in Chicagoland?

Are you in GA with him this week? By the time he gets done, you can add that to your list.

Yeah, I had to miss this round as well. I'm in Houston as we speak for a prior engagement and I needed to stay close to home because my wife could go into labor at any second.

And anytime I'm with Benny "THE BULL" Boman there's a heavy chance I could get locked up for a couple of days, so I figured it would be best to stay home.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had to miss this round as well. I'm in Houston as we speak for a prior engagement and I needed to stay close to home because my wife could go into labor at any second.

And anytime I'm with Benny "THE BULL" Bowman there's a heavy chance I could get locked up for a couple of days, so I figured it would be best to stay home.

I would think that if a player is dedicated enough to miss the birth of his child in order to play in the super bowl, you would do the same in order to participate in the Georgia FE Bowl.. Were is your sense of priority? ;)

Wasn't there a guy named Jeff Pope who was a heavy hitter in the Chicago area? I haven't heard anything from or about him in 4 to 5 years. I always heard he was knockin'em dead in Chicago.

You did mention you are looking at med sup market for Chicago? Lots of old people :) and there are also some excellent $0 premium MAPD plans for Cook County. You really should sell both med sup and mapd if you're thinking of going after senior medical market.

Back