Final Expense Numbers

ZenSamurai

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
I was going to be sending my first campaign through Jenmarco. I did 15-50k and ages 50-85. What's everybody else's limits look? I'm looking to see what other people's are out of curiosity. I know some guys don't like it to be in the lower end because sometimes they're not home, some guys don't like older because of health issues. I'm in Jersey so I figured 15-50 was fine.

I was going to be sending my first campaign through Jenmarco. I did 15-50k and ages 50-85. What's everybody else's limits look? I'm looking to see what other people's are out of curiosity. I know some guys don't like it to be in the lower end because sometimes they're not home, some guys don't like older because of health issues. I'm in Jersey so I figured 15-50 was fine.

For me it's ages 50-80 and income $0 to $40K. Although I think they are using $50K on the top?

For me it's ages 50-80 and income $0 to $40K. Although I think they are using $50K on the top?

Man, I wish I knew what you were doing, JD. I always hear you like going for those people with almost no money where the couple makes almost no income. I heard this from the interview Tim Winders had with Newby.

Man, I wish I knew what you were doing, JD. I always hear you like going for those people with almost no money where the couple makes almost no income. I heard this from the interview Tim Winders had with Newby.

It's no secret. Those folks are my best customers. They need the insurance more than most and they know it.

I get more referrals from them as well.

Back