Final Expense or Mortage Protection?

That is true. Most of ole Bobby's post are just common sense posts. I think he has to be trolling us though. No one can really be licensed and be that clueless!

He makes posts like, "If you sell a policy, you make money!"
I notice that he joined in 2015...posted very little but then in the past two weeks, he seems to be in every thread... I started to ask him if he realized that most of the folks on here were experienced agents with apparently far more experience than he since most of his posts are on the order of what you quote. Have seen a couple of recommendations he has made for new ages that sort of made me cringe.. He seems like a very nice guy.

Cmon his name is Bobby and he's using a photo like the afflicted kid on that cartoon show. He can't be for real.

I notice that he joined in 2015...posted very little but then in the past two weeks, he seems to be in every thread... I started to ask him if he realized that most of the folks on here were experienced agents with apparently far more experience than he since most of his posts are on the order of what you quote. Have seen a couple of recommendations he has made for new ages that sort of made me cringe.. He seems like a very nice guy.

He's not an agent. He is a consultant. He doesn't want to be known as an agent.

There's one other long time poster that agrees with him.

The advice from both of them should be given the same weight.

The problem is many of the lurkers don't know they're comments are moronic. Their "free speech" could literally ruin someone's chances of a good career. You got Bobby Bouchet recommending new agents go to their library and read books on life insurance and start door knocking.

Ben is right. These guys are giving horrible career destroying advice.

Ben is also the most honest and straightforward guy I have ever had the pleasure to work with. The hardest working too.

I too vote Ben.

Maybe someone should start a poll? Maybe the unlicensed guy will support some (one?) of his mudslinging claims against Ben Boman?

I don't know about the burn out stories as I haven't seen that from a real producer.

I would guess any job gets tedious at times. My wife hates her job some days but she would never entertain the idea of quitting.

As for the failure rate in FE, is it higher than other areas? I don't think so. I did MP for almost 3 years. Just as many agents came and went with that as I see in FE. I focused on MA for about 2 years. Same thing there. I saw just as many agents come and go.

I see agents move to med sups all the time on their way out of the business.

I do know some agents doing very well focusing on med sups. I know more that didn't make it.

The wash out with FE might be slightly higher just because it's probably the easiest to get started with and with the least amount of investment. Then when they find out the truth is nothing like the marketer said, they are gone.

I'm curious what the truth is that many marketers do not talk about. It would seem that
I don't know about the burn out stories as I haven't seen that from a real producer.

I would guess any job gets tedious at times. My wife hates her job some days but she would never entertain the idea of quitting.

As for the failure rate in FE, is it higher than other areas? I don't think so. I did MP for almost 3 years. Just as many agents came and went with that as I see in FE. I focused on MA for about 2 years. Same thing there. I saw just as many agents come and go.

I see agents move to med sups all the time on their way out of the business.

I do know some agents doing very well focusing on med sups. I know more that didn't make it.

The wash out with FE might be slightly higher just because it's probably the easiest to get started with and with the least amount of investment. Then when they find out the truth is nothing like the marketer said, they are gone.

It's less expensive to get into FE than MS? I assumed it was pretty much the same - you get on a DM program and start prospecting. How is it different?

Curious, what's the "truth" when it comes to FE that marketers don't tell agents?

Do you think the reason is the same for people droping out of MS as FE? What are some of the differences.

Do you think "rejection" is the main reason for the high turnover regardless of what niche you choose?

I was listening to an insurance "guru" give a lecture and they said, "You have to go where the money's at(high income clients) to make the big money.." - It seems FE is just the opposite.

I know some marketers get a bad wrap because of the bad ones out there but.. woudn't you consider Ritter to be a reputable marketing agency?

I'm curious what the truth is that many marketers do not talk about. It would seem that

It's less expensive to get into FE than MS? I assumed it was pretty much the same - you get on a DM program and start prospecting. How is it different?

Curious, what's the "truth" when it comes to FE that marketers don't tell agents?

Do you think the reason is the same for people droping out of MS as FE? What are some of the differences.

Do you think "rejection" is the main reason for the high turnover regardless of what niche you choose?

I was listening to an insurance "guru" give a lecture and they said, "You have to go where the money's at(high income clients) to make the big money.." - It seems FE is just the opposite.

I know some marketers get a bad wrap because of the bad ones out there but.. woudn't you consider Ritter to be a reputable marketing agency?

I would say with certainty that that "guru" does not actually produce.

As for costs, when I got into MP it cost me about $300. When I got into FE it cost me about $300.

The high turnover is because most people can't sell life insurance.

And it's all life insurance. MP and FE are just marketing terms.

As for Ritter? The answer is no.

Back