Final Expense Program

What it seems to me after looking over countless posts about final expense is that lots of us who are not with either Senior Life, Lincoln Heritage, or EFES want a proven lead generating system...at a reasonable cost. Direct mail, cold calling, and door knocking?? Like most of us who have not found that "proven system" yet I too am looking and have been looking for a proven way to get in front of at least 15 to 20 people per week earning the highest contract with the lowest lead cost while maintaining the highest persistency rate. I have to wonder does it really exist.

What it seems to me after looking over countless posts about final expense is that lots of us who are not with either Senior Life, Lincoln Heritage, or EFES want a proven lead generating system...at a reasonable cost. Direct mail, cold calling, and door knocking?? Like most of us who have not found that "proven system" yet I too am looking and have been looking for a proven way to get in front of at least 15 to 20 people per week earning the highest contract with the lowest lead cost while maintaining the highest persistency rate. I have to wonder does it really exist.

It does for me. I get 15 leads every sat. in the same county, {sometimes I get a few more, but my standing order is 15}.

I have over 100% contracts and i pay $11 per lead. My persistancy is 89% is my number one company, {although that really has nothing to do with the marketing system}.

So, it does exist. You do have to work for it.

Yes it does. here's how...

"get in front of 15-20 people per week" ... if you get 15 leads a week, you won't get in front of 15 people that week just from those leads. Good quality leads will typically result in a ratio of appointments to leads received of 60% total. Even with persistent efforts, you'll only get in touch with maybe 12 of your 15 leads and then only get 6 appointments the first week you receive leads.

The following week, if you get 15 more leads, the same thing will happen, except you can maybe get in contact with some of the preceeding week's leads you have yet to reach. On an on it goes, untill after 5-6 weeks of receiving 15 leads per week, you could realistically expect to actually sit in front of 15 prospects a week. This is a simplified explanation, but it's how it works.

The problem is, most new agents don't have the money to invest in 4-5 weeks of mailings or buying leads. That's more of an issue with the agent than it is an issue with the lead system.

"earning the highest contract"... you're right, the highest contracts are earned. Usually by submitting higher than average annual premium

"lowest lead cost"... the actual cost per lead is only one variable in determing "true" or "effective" lead cost. Instead, calculate lead cost per premium dollar (lead cost divided by annual premium issued) for a specific number of leads.

This will give you a "true" or "effective" lead cost which takes into account many variables such as percentage of leads that lead to an appointment which is just one measure of the true quality of leads.

JD, What does it take to start at EFES with 100% contracts?

Agentexhorter, Where do you get your leads?

Ron

JD, What does it take to start at EFES with 100% contracts?

Agentexhorter, Where do you get your leads?

Ron

I don't believe that's possible. I certainly didn't start there. I doubt there is a manager in the EFES system that would start someone at 100% contract. I don't recruit, but if I did, I would not someone at that level.

I was just curious. I know of another Marketing Organization that starts everyone (so they say) at 55% and still charging for leads. Under this model it seems that the agent is pressured to buy leads usually by credit card because let's face it how many of us starting out had wads of cash in the bank to buy leads. Noe due to debt the agent has to sell or sink. At a 55% contract the average agent is going to sink. I was only curious as to what EFES contracts start at.

I was just curious. I know of another Marketing Organization that starts everyone (so they say) at 55% and still charging for leads. Under this model it seems that the agent is pressured to buy leads usually by credit card because let's face it how many of us starting out had wads of cash in the bank to buy leads. Noe due to debt the agent has to sell or sink. At a 55% contract the average agent is going to sink. I was only curious as to what EFES contracts start at.

It's different by managers. I believe Hoosierdaddy starts all his agents at 90%. Might be higher, but definately not lower than that. I believe he also starts them at $20 leads.

What you do from that point is entirely up to you.

Back