Final Expense Sales Over Phone?

Whats the contract rate again greg?

Single agent starts at 70% with 65% advance. The other 35% is divided by 12 and you start receiving 1/12 of the 35% NEXT MONTH (called the pay-thru). Chargebacks NEVER come out of advanced commissions, they are deducted from the pay-thru. Helps an agent make $$$ and not have to over come charge backs before they can make a dime. Also helps keep agents from hopping co. to co. when they face chargebacks.

Commissions climb based on production. Starting commission can be higher than 70% if a manager brings a team on board.

Takes about 20-30 hours to work 20 leads on the phone because sometimes you have to call someone 5 or more times before you catch them. You should close 4,5, or 6 of the 20 leads. 1st week you'll probably only close 3 of the 20 leads because you are going through the learning curve.

So - you have agents closing 1 out of 5 leads - and sometimes 3 out of 10?

This is hard to believe.

What is the average monthly premium?

If your system is that great AND "proven" - I could send you 20 agents a month . . .

Commissions climb based on production. Starting commission can be higher than 70% if a manager brings a team on board.

Like how much higher Greg?

Tom

This is going to be great! Nobody has more experience bullsh*tting us than Tom and he's going after Greg.

Grab the popcorn and a coke and wait for the feature to start.

Rick

uh oh, tom vs gregg, whos got the REAL final expense phone system??? LOL

Actually - if Greg's system is indeed as successful as he states - I'd partner with him, send him hundreds of agents a year and make some serious dough just managing those agents . . .

This is going to be great! Nobody has more experience bullsh*tting us than Tom and he's going after Greg.

Grab the popcorn and a coke and wait for the feature to start.

Rick

Ah Ricky - you always saying things that make me blush.

Tom

So - you have agents closing 1 out of 5 leads - and sometimes 3 out of 10?

This is hard to believe.

What is the average monthly premium?

If your system is that great AND "proven" - I could send you 20 agents a month . . .

Like how much higher Greg?

Tom

Tom we have spoken on the phone before. The closing % I have posted is accurate. Why would I lie? I'm not a desparate recruiter.

Send me 20 agents a month? Sounds good to me. I only want to speak with full-time totally commited to this opportunity. Yes this is CAPTIVE. Don't like captive? Stay where you are.

As Moonlight and Marguritas has said "92% of the people in our industry fail". Seems like I am in the 8% that are successful with this. I am puzzled why people are degrading something they have never tried. No..not really surprised..because they sound like the 92% who are the losers.

Ave. monthy premium is about $40-$50.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Actually - if Greg's system is indeed as successful as he states - I'd partner with him, send him hundreds of agents a year and make some serious dough just managing those agents . . .

Ah Ricky - you always saying things that make me blush.

Tom

Tom call me....Greg....252-292-3350. If you can recruit this heavily and are serious call me.

Last edited:
Back