Final Expense Sales Presentation Script. Meeting Your Client In Person

took at least 45 minutes to build rapport and gain trust, we talked about the kids, grand kids, our family traditions, heritage, etc.

Trust you to do what? How does talking about the 'kids, grand kids, family traditions, heritage' alleviate this suspicion?

If prospect is from a lead then:

1. Take your time..

2. Build rapport. Build rapport. Build relationship... Take time to get to know your "Client"..

3. Just keep talking to your prospect about family, sports, politics, past jobs, past times, past deaths, past funerals, children and grand children. (Just checking to see if you are still with me.)

4. After 15 - 45 minutes (depending on prospect) of light-hearten conversation ask your prospect:
"What is your desire? To be cremated or to have a funeral?
Discuss
"Do you have Whole Life Insurance that will guarantee your final arrangements are paid for".
(I have closed sales in 45 states and in Canada, over the past 20 years, and warm up varies drastically. In the southwest there is no such thing as a 10 minute warm up then get down to business.)

***Your rapport and relationship with your new client will have a huge impact on your persistency or policy retention.

5. Listen

6. This will tell you everything you need to know.

7. You will organically get the reasons why your prospect wants to have FE Whole Life Insurance:cool:

More to come..

WARNING: Snide, Offensive and Demeaning Comments BELOW;
If you are a prospective insurance client or insurance agent.
Read the critical and attacking comments below and then ask yourself ,
"Would I ever have interest in meeting or contracting with the following licensed 'Professionals'".

There are a few helpful brokers below with constructive comments.
Longer worm up than a Basketball player has. WOW !!!!:1mad:

(I have closed sales in 45 states and in Canada, over the past 20 years, and warm up varies drastically. In the southwest there is no such thing as a 10 minute warm up then get down to business.)

Where has been the easiest place for you up sell/the hardest place, and why?

Back