Final Expense Telesales | The Good & The Bad

Correct . That’s what people don’t understand . Time and efficiency are an agents most important asset . Hell i can take a list and knock on 100 doors and sell 8. But it’s not efficient and takes too much time . Personally i want to always be presenting in front of people that expressed some degree of interest by filling out a card. A tv lead has the highest intent as they picked up the phone and called you . It’s also the most expensive . I always think back to what Anthony Martin who comes on here sometimes said “ I’m not really selling I’m just taking orders” . He used his talent to find a way for people to call him . His ad’s are organic and cost him nothing ,We all strive to make that happen . But for 99.9% of agents that comes in the form of referrals calling you . A referral has the highest roi. I see a lot of guys on the net bragging how they do $300k or higher of premium . Show me you bank account on what you netted at the end of the yr after all your exp’s and chargebacks . Thats all that matters . Your upline is the only one who profits on your gross commissions.

That is true. I know of one agent that used to brag about doing $300K per year. And I think he was really writing that. Unlike the vast majority of $300K internet producers that are just adding a zero. And they lose a large percentage of what they do write. Either by not taken or early lapses.

Anyway, the agent I’m referring to claimed to get in excess of 60 leads per week and admitted to 70% persistency.

So, how much was he really making?

Almost everyone who posts here talks about efficiency,expenses,profitability,TV leads,direct mail,FB leads,internet leads,windshield time,call for appointments,knock doors with card in hand,cold knock,AP,cross cell,using lists......on and on.

Same old BS year after year.

There is no one size fits all.
I do what makes me happy,always have.
Love the freedom to do whatever I want whenever the f**k I want as an independent agent.

No price tag on that.

Almost everyone who posts here talks about efficiency,expenses,profitability,TV leads,direct mail,FB leads,internet leads,windshield time,call for appointments,knock doors with card in hand,cold knock,AP,cross cell,using lists......on and on.

Love the freedom to do whatever I want whenever the f**k I want as an independent agent.

No price tag on that.

That’s great . You’ve been in the business a long time and your way works for you . But if 95% of agents don’t adhere to some of the rules we speak of they’ll be gone quick . Example a new agent drops 2000 pieces of dm at $500 a thousand and gets .5 to .7 return. That’s $70-$100 a lead . In 5-10 weeks he’s out of business he he makes it that long . He needs $37-$42 fixed cost to have a chance . He needs proven scripts and procedures to make it . He needs to track how much he makes .

That’s great . You’ve been in the business a long time and your way works for you . But if 95% of agents don’t adhere to some of the rules we speak of they’ll be gone quick . Example a new agent drops 2000 pieces of dm at $500 a thousand and gets .5 to .7 return. That’s $70-$100 a lead . In 5-10 weeks he’s out of business he he makes it that long . He needs $37-$42 fixed cost to have a chance . He needs proven scripts and procedures to make it . He needs to track how much he makes .

80% of new agents are out of the business if they fail to get contracted with the right organization.

I'm not talking about the new guys,I'm talking about the big hitters that have been posting for years.

No price tag on that.

Almost everyone that posts here is independent.

You are more a slave to your upline than almost any agent I know of.

Right. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

I know the truth. You should meet the truth some day.

The truth ? You ? :fibs:

My upline must be living rent free in your head ?

Are you jealous of him ?

He was winning company trips with multiple carriers before you took your first FE application.

The truth ? You ? :fibs:

My upline must be living rent free in your head ?

Are you jealous of him ?

He was winning company trips with multiple carriers before you took your first FE application.

I only speak the truth. I understand that's a stranger to you so you don't recognize the truth.

What is there to be jealous of?

Your upline has never earned a company trip for FE on his own pen.

You brought me into this conversation. Seems I'm living rent free in your head. But that has been obvious for years.

Latest posts

Back