Final Expense Telesales Tips - The Reboot!

They will take the Debit Express card, but they don't have true SS billing.

If the 1st, 2nd or 3rd falls on a Saturday or Sunday - they draft on the following Monday. I had it backwards.

#HardToBePerfectInAnImperfectWorld

Tom thats the first i've heard GW drafts with True ss billing. Its funny not one other person on here has mentioned it nor has GW send out any email saying that. I don't believe it

Glad I was able to add some humor to your day DP . . .

Bad ex: Hey Mary, You responded on facebook that you would like to buy some life insurance. Text me back your health info.

Better ex: Hey Mary, I've got that free info you requested off of face book. I also have your free gift (coffee mug with your info, memorial planner and prescription discount card, etc. BUT don't tell them what the free gift is). Call me when you can and I'll try to squeeze you in before we finish up in your area.

Best ex: THIS SPACE CAN BE FILLED WITH THE AGENTS THAT HAVE EXPERIENCE USING TEXTS. I DON'T HAVE THAT EXPERIENCE.

I'm just shooting from the hip on bad and better up above.

WHAT WOULD AGENTS WHO TEXT THEIR LEADS SAY INSTEAD OF WHAT I PUT UP ABOVE?

Greg i'll give you first hand advice on texting leads. It doesn't work for me period. I've texted at least 300 facebook leads over the yrs and i might have gotten 5 to even respond. Obviously inbound the best way to talk to a customer . I've had no luck over the years emailing leads either. Its either they answer the phone or i door knock them .

Greg i'll give you first hand advice on texting leads. It doesn't work for me period. I've texted at least 300 facebook leads over the yrs and i might have gotten 5 to even respond. Obviously inbound the best way to talk to a customer . I've had no luck over the years emailing leads either. Its either they answer the phone or i door knock them .

Thanks DonP, you're becoming more likeable. I wonder why no one has made suggestions to my suggestions on texting above. I'm beginning to think everyone else has the same experience as you for texting leads.

Otherwise someone would have made suggestions on the words to use when texting leads, even the varying wording used for different types of leads. Or maybe no one can improve on the wording I suggested above...lol?

How about that "refresh letter" that someone suggested a few years ago to use for old DM leads? Same results?

Back