Final Expense Under 50?

Coolidge1924

Do you guys know of a good final expense/guaranteed issue product for those under age 50? We are licensed in TX, CA, and FL. More and more, we are seeing young folks with significant medical issues, that are declinable with underwritten products.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I misread the post. I gave an answer based on SIWL. It seems you are asking about GI. Ooops

In my opinion

Younger people
Overall = United Home Life
You can write a 30 year old a SIWL $100,000. Or a very aggressive $50,000 20yr term plan. Or a $200,000 SITerm with or without ROP. Child, ADB and ABR. They are pretty easy with different ownership and payor than insured. Even God Mother.

Personally I use United Heritage also because of their service and speed of claims paying. A little more cost.

All IMohsoHO

Last edited:
So do we all have to reply to a question with a full video presentation?

Those of us less skilled ones respond in memes or videos from youtube that likely are not related to the topic but felt bad after seeing the quality video from the guy before.

Why would any FMO recommend products that are almost twice as expensive as SofN? You could sell the lead more coverage for the same price.

Last edited:
Another almost GI carrier(more lenient than gtl questions ) for 0-40 is Nationwide . I believe one life has the exclusive contract .

Back