Final Expense

dandan

Guru
100+ Post Club
Who is making a living selling final expense strictly by phone, who is the best here?

Who is making a living selling final expense strictly by phone, who is the best here?

Here's an example of how easy our tele-sales system is. Call me at 252-292-3350 with any questions. I HAVE 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE SELLING FE OVER THE PHONE.

IF YOU CALL THE HOME OFFICE TELL THEM YOU NEED TO SPEAK WITH GREG HINTON OUT OF NC.

Here's an example of how fresh our leads are.....just minutes old!

CALL ME 252-292-3350 9AM EST TO 7PM EST MON THRU SAT!

Here's an example of our rapid growth!

CALL ME 252-292-3350 IF YOU'D LIKE TO TRY THIS OUT!

Last edited:
Here's an example of how easy our tele-sales system is. Call me at 252-292-3350 with any questions. I HAVE 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE SELLING FE OVER THE PHONE.

IF YOU CALL THE HOME OFFICE TELL THEM YOU NEED TO SPEAK WITH GREG HINTON OUT OF NC.

Here's an example of how fresh our leads are.....just minutes old!

CALL ME 252-292-3350 9AM EST TO 7PM EST MON THRU SAT!

Here's an example of our rapid growth!

CALL ME 252-292-3350 IF YOU'D LIKE TO TRY THIS OUT!

Gotta admit that Slice app is pretty cool!

I would like to but I run windows and android...
You can get a refurbished iPad for a couple hundred bucks. But the app only works with SL, so unless you’re planning to do a fair amount of business with them, I wouldn’t bother.

I’ve been using an iPad for several years now. I’m on my 3rd one. Can’t imagine life without it! (And I only use Windows if I have to!)

Never was much of an apple guy. Which is funny cause 3 of the 5 of us (my family) uses apple. Oh well, I can still run their 8 1/2 X 11 platform. Not as techie, but I don't need to worry about battery usage. :laugh:

Back