Final Expense

I found out something new today about Forethought's ForeLife Final Expense. One of their payment options is a monthly automatic billing to their credit card. I've never seen an insurance company do that before.

I think everybody in the senior market should consider picking up Forethought. I've met with the new owners and they are VERY focused on becomming huge in the senior market.

I'm going to put some more info on this thread about where they came from and where they're going.

I have Forethought agent contracts available - Insurance Agent Forum

HI....got a 35 year old man, paraplegic and diabetic due to bullet wound who is looking for life insurance.

Any carriers out there, like Presidential, willing to underwrite the younger folks?

HI....got a 35 year old man, paraplegic and diabetic due to bullet wound who is looking for life insurance.

Any carriers out there, like Presidential, willing to underwrite the younger folks?

I don't think Presidential or Americo will go that young. He can get the Forethought Encore as a 10-pay. It's more pricey but will be fully paid-up when he is 45 and also has an increasing death benefit.

Favorites, in realtion to customer satisfaction, time of issue, commission pay out: Presidental Life, Shenandoah Life, Union Bankers. no certain order.

Forethought is an amazing company! -subject to change at any time.

Also - Chesapeake has a great final expense plan as well.

Chesapeake:

-Liberalized level benefit application
-Fully commissionable policy fee on level plan
-$60 quality bonus award

..virtually unbeatable non-tobacco rates, true Yes/No underwriting with a 6 - 8 min. telephone interview.

Their goal is: "to become the biggest seller of Final Expense and easiest company to do business with."

Forethought is an amazing company! -subject to change at any time.

Also - Chesapeake has a great final expense plan as well.

Chesapeake:

-Liberalized level benefit application
-Fully commissionable policy fee on level plan
-$60 quality bonus award

..virtually unbeatable non-tobacco rates, true Yes/No underwriting with a 6 - 8 min. telephone interview.

Their goal is: "to become the biggest seller of Final Expense and easiest company to do business with."

Last I looked, there rates were very beatable. :huh:

Royal Neighbors is a great company as well for final expense, Simplified issue and graded both on the same app. No telephone interview, policies issued in 48 hours, and they pay daily!

Question...which companies have great rates for smokers? I'm aware of Citizens Security but who are the others?

Back