Final Expense

rnoinsgal

Expert
Nevada
I am currently selling Med Supp and Rx plans I am working on the phones and do well for the company I work for. I average 5 sales a day on the phones, and take about 20 calls/day. I am currently licensed in all states and am thinking of going independent sometime this year after I get a couple of bills paid off. I am thinking of selling FE & possibly Med Supp. I am excited and learning all I can from this forum. Thank you all for all of the advise and information you share. You are a wealth of information.

I don't work on commission. I earn an hourly rate and incentives. My incentive for this month was only 500$, that is for all three, Med Supp, Rx and HIP.

Last edited:
Now you know why call center agents don't post much on here...(until they are ready to go indy) :idea:

No, that's not it according to the call center recruiters here... FE Telesales agents don't post here cause they're making too much $$ & don't have time. Although every other insurance agent post somewhere on this forum.

TDF
Sent via my Sprint Phone using Insurance Forums App

rnoinsgal: I average 5 sales a day on the phones, and take about 20 calls/day. I am currently licensed in all states

You appear to do well on the phones, are you considering telesales or some type of auto-dialer (legal of course)?

I am not sure yet. I really enjoy helping people and am thinking it might be nice to be face to face for a change. I am going to study the scripts I have seen on the forums here and role play with my family to get good at selling face to face and also to overcome objections. I am excited. It will be a while before I go out on my own. I am also thinking of selling Med Supp, as they are pretty easy to sell, find the right plan for the needs of the person. I love it. I am thinking it would be great also to sell FE to put peoples minds at ease so they don't feel a burden to their family. Exciting stuff insurance is.:yes:

I am not sure yet. I really enjoy helping people and am thinking it might be nice to be face to face for a change. I am going to study the scripts I have seen on the forums here and role play with my family to get good at selling face to face and also to overcome objections. I am excited. It will be a while before I go out on my own. I am also thinking of selling Med Supp, as they are pretty easy to sell, find the right plan for the needs of the person. I love it. I am thinking it would be great also to sell FE to put peoples minds at ease so they don't feel a burden to their family. Exciting stuff insurance is.:yes:

If you want to help people then volunteer down at the church.

This business is not about philantrophy. Helping people is a by product. My goal for business is to help my family. If it happens to help others then good on it.

Kind of reminds me of my police days when new officers would come in and say they want to "help people". Translation: "I want to legally drive fast with lights and sirens, arrest people, kick butt, take names, etc., etc." Oh, and as JD says, if you help someone along the way then that is an added benifit...:biggrin:

Back