Finalexpense101.com

I'm pretty sure the site owner would not recommend his own site.

Rick

Lol ok I will try and word the questions a little better. To the owner of the site the question is is the site still active or was it simply bought for the name and at this point in time what you see is simply stagnant old site material. The second part of the question was intended to be directed to the members of this site. Not knowing if the content of the site is current makes it tough to know its value. Just looking for some guidance on that pat of it. Thanks,
Different Rick

I never gave any refunds to anyone when I owned the site and definitely not since todd has owned it. That is false and not sure why anyone is saying that. I didn't read the previous posts. The material is still valid and has been updated by Todd's company. It is basic sales material geared towards selling burial insurance. Simple stuff. It will save you time to join the site and increase your sales. Don't get lost in all the opinions on here. Fe101 is just a resource for you to make sales and Todd is there to offer your contracts and guidance. Pretty simple.

I never gave any refunds to anyone when I owned the site and definitely not since todd has owned it. That is false and not sure why anyone is saying that. I didn't read the previous posts. The material is still valid and has been updated by Todd's company. It is basic sales material geared towards selling burial insurance. Simple stuff. It will save you time to join the site and increase your sales. Don't get lost in all the opinions on here. Fe101 is just a resource for you to make sales and Todd is there to offer your contracts and guidance. Pretty simple.

Not so fast there little pretender. I've been refunded every dime I paid you.

As for the content, all you did was copy everything Shannon Davey told you and put it out there as your own work. You wanna deny that? The audio you made for EFES saying exactly that is still available at EFES.

You even said you bought the same briefcase as Shannon and wore the same clothes.

You had one good month of selling FE and then most of that was charged back a few months later. You washed out of the business and your income was selling that pirated info at your website.

I can't imagine how it could be updated now. It was created by a guy that couldn't do the business of FE and it's owned now by people that have never sold for a living.

Maybe they are pirating from successful agents like you did? But if they are, why wouldn't agents just go to the agent they are taking it from?:goofy:

Not so fast there little pretender. I've been refunded every dime I paid you.

As for the content, all you did was copy everything Shannon Davey told you and put it out there as your own work. You wanna deny that? The audio you made for EFES saying exactly that is still available at EFES.

You even said you bought the same briefcase as Shannon and wore the same clothes.

You had one good month of selling FE and then most of that was charged back a few months later. You washed out of the business and your income was selling that pirated info at your website.

I can't imagine how it could be updated now. It was created by a guy that couldn't do the business of FE and it's owned now by people that have never sold for a living.

Maybe they are pirating from successful agents like you did? But if they are, why wouldn't agents just go to the agent they are taking it from?:goofy:

OMG! Can you be more of an *** when it comes to this topic. Now you're just making up lies. I was out there selling FE and Med Supps long before you even thought about getting into the business, "partner".

As far as Jody selling for a month, you have no idea how long he was contracted under me and how much he sold. If he had all of these so-called chargebacks with EFES, then how was he able to move his contracts from EFES to me? You've been fed a line of BS, believed it, and you continue to regurgitate what you were told. Your lies are really starting to get old.

OMG! Can you be more of an *** when it comes to this topic. Now you're just making up lies. I was out there selling FE and Med Supps long before you even thought about getting into the business, "partner".

As far as Jody selling for a month, you have no idea how long he was contracted under me and how much he sold. If he had all of these so-called chargebacks with EFES, then how was he able to move his contracts from EFES to me? You've been fed a line of BS, believed it, and you continue to regurgitate what you were told. Your lies are really starting to get old.

You are the liar here. You wanna argue with me? You have never sold FE for a living. You have even admitted to selling FE as a sideline. If you knew how to sell then why would you buy a pirated website? Why not create your own? You also want to name call now?

Well, I can join in. You are a phony. Always have been.

Now, I agree I was probably fed a line of BS. I listened to Jody's audio. So the BS I heard came from your boy. He also talked about all his chargebacks right here on the forum. And no, I don't know how long he worked for you nor would I believe anything you say about it. I know you to be a liar.

And I will say that to your face. I guarantee that you would not call me a liar to my face.

You are the liar here. You wanna argue with me? You have never sold FE for a living. You have even admitted to selling FE as a sideline. If you knew how to sell then why would you buy a pirated website? Why not create your own? You also want to name call now?

Well, I can join in. You are a phony. Always have been.

Now, I agree I was probably fed a line of BS. I listened to Jody's audio. So the BS I heard came from your boy. He also talked about all his chargebacks right here on the forum. And no, I don't know how long he worked for you nor would I believe anything you say about it. I know you to be a liar.

And I will say that to your face. I guarantee that you would not call me a liar to my face.

I guarantee that if I ever met you face to face I would do that very thing! You are making up crap, been proven that you are making up crap, and yet you still continue to spew crap out of your mouth.

If you call cross-selling 4-5 FE policies a week a "sideline", then have at it. My knowledge of this business on both the FE and Medicare side speaks to what I have done in my career. You know nothing about me or what I've sold or not sold in my career, so don't even start acting like you know something on that subject too.

If it weren't for your obvious dislike for Jody, you and I might even get along. Then again, I doubt we would since you have a tendency to get on a rant and will never admit you're wrong even when proven wrong. I don't have much patience for people who do that. Being hard-headed like you doesn't make you right, it just shows how much of an *** you can be. You sure do like to show that for some odd reason.

I've always admitted that I respect you and your FE knowledge, so don't think this is anything about that. It's your outright stupidity on this subject of FE101 that blows my mind! Yet you keep talking about it like you have some kind of inside scoop when you don't. You just think you do.

Just keep spewing the lies because no one believes this crap from you anyway. It's evidently part of your make up and who you are.

I created fe101 because it is hard to read through this forum and get a straight answer and everyone wants to contract you in exchange for training. So if you want to skip all the crap, join todd's site: Final Expense Calculator | finalexpense101.com | The Best Training Resource On The Net! ... And get all the "pirated" info for much less than half your commissions. JD made me so much money. Every time these guys would complain about me, my sales would sky rocket. Lol. Thanks!!

----------

New guys, skip the BS... These big companies just want to exploit you. Don't fall for their lines and propaganda to crush the little guys who only want you to avoid having your checks cut in half. Also, if you just want to improve your sales, the fe101 presentation works perfectly. Who cares where it came from... It is yours for a nominal fee. Not a percentage of every sale.

**JDeasy is just a bully. No one likes him on here and you just have to skim past his angry tyrades. I guess he lives in his own head and thinks it is normal to be an ass. I apologize on behalf of the forum and JD himself (He can't do it)

Back