Finalexpense101.com

I created fe101 because it is hard to read through this forum and get a straight answer and everyone wants to contract you in exchange for training. So if you want to skip all the crap, join todd's site: Final Expense Calculator | finalexpense101.com | The Best Training Resource On The Net! ... And get all the "pirated" info for much less than half your commissions. JD made me so much money. Every time these guys would complain about me, my sales would sky rocket. Lol. Thanks!!

----------

New guys, skip the BS... These big companies just want to exploit you. Don't fall for their lines and propaganda to crush the little guys who only want you to avoid having your checks cut in half. Also, if you just want to improve your sales, the fe101 presentation works perfectly. Who cares where it came from... It is yours for a nominal fee. Not a percentage of every sale.

**JDeasy is just a bully. No one likes him on here and you just have to skim past his angry tyrades. I guess he lives in his own head and thinks it is normal to be an ass. I apologize on behalf of the forum and JD himself (He can't do it)

Really? I started to believe the non sense about the complaints making your sales sky rocket until I got to the last paragraph. Way to discredit yourself there...

Yeah I stink at the put downs. I should have kept it to myself. Poor judgement.

----------

Also funny how that shut him up. I couldn't do it for years because I cared about my website sales. Now I have nothing to lose. It is much easier when you don't have to be a politician. Anyway, for anyone interested in fe sales, the information is more than valid and it works.

Yeah I stink at the put downs. I should have kept it to myself. Poor judgement. ---------- Also funny how that shut him up. I couldn't do it for years because I cared about my website sales. Now I have nothing to lose. It is much easier when you don't have to be a politician. Anyway, for anyone interested in fe sales, the information is more than valid and it works.

You are a clown. I actually offered to help Todd and his son with some of the site you created. FTR, I was going to have free access to the site...another agent told me not to waste my time...I looked at it...it is terrible.

You claim to not have anything to lose...for all purposes you never did...you pirated someone else's information and sold it as your own...good on you.

Get a grip. You were a joke when you were an agent...you are a joke now...JD has no doubt helped 10 fold the agents that have ever signed up for your site.

Damn, I have a great idea...jdtraining101.com...I'll just copy all of his stuff and charge $100 lifetime membership...then after 6 months change it to an annual membership and lose all of the contacts that said lifetime...yeah that's the ticket...how to scam agents...circa the Jody108 boom of how to conduct business

Clown

You are a clown. I actually offered to help Todd and his son with some of the site you created. FTR, I was going to have free access to the site...another agent told me not to waste my time...I looked at it...it is terrible.

You claim to not have anything to lose...for all purposes you never did...you pirated someone else's information and sold it as your own...good on you.

Get a grip. You were a joke when you were an agent...you are a joke now...JD has no doubt helped 10 fold the agents that have ever signed up for your site.

Damn, I have a great idea...jdtraining101.com...I'll just copy all of his stuff and charge $100 lifetime membership...then after 6 months change it to an annual membership and lose all of the contacts that said lifetime...yeah that's the ticket...how to scam agents...circa the Jody108 boom of how to conduct business

Clown

Maybe next time you should just tell him how you really feel, no need to hold back.

What's funny is that the clown thinks he **** JD up...that's why I think he's so funny..thus...a clown

On a side note. I will happily regurgitate JD Tim, and Travis' info for free all the while giving full credit to those who came before me. No need to join a site for that. ;) ha ha

So I guess the discussion is if FE101 is worth paying for or not?

FE101 is no different than any other business who's purpose is to charge money for the same thing one can do on their own, but either don't know how or don't want to learn.

Take FexQuotes, for example. Not many of us (agents) on here don't know how to do a rate quote for ourselves. But Fex makes it easier for alot of you. I don't use them simply because 1) I'd rather do it myself, and 2) Fex doesn't allow for things like AD, PW, and CTR's that I often include in a quote.

But other than this example, you have restaurants that are easier than cooking. Cars that make it easier than walking. Electric shavers that are easier than a razor (or a knife). We all can think of a thousand examples of products that were invented to make tasks easier and quicker than what was available before.

Now....is FE101 worth the money? As for me, the answer is 'no' because I know how to do my own research either on the forum or (what is that new thing called?) the in-ter-net. As for others that can only be answered by each of us on an individual basis and requires each of us to ask ourselves only one question..... "Just how lazy am I, today?"

Ok...the urge to be philosophical is gone...time for a nap.

Last edited:
Whoa was this written by one of those Indians from freelance? Wtf? That made very little sense.

Clown

At the end of the day almost all sales information is "pirated." People learn information from someone else and then make overrides off it; without giving any income to the originator. I guess somewhere out there, there is a a guy who is owed a lot of money. :)

At the end of the day almost all sales information is "pirated." People learn information from someone else and then make overrides off it; without giving any income to the originator. I guess somewhere out there, there is a a guy who is owed a lot of money. :)

Yup. Fork it over, World. I take cash.... no checks.

Back