Finding Info on Selling Final Expense by Phone

Re: Finding Info. on Selling Final Expense by Phone

We have an awesome sales system for TeleSales . . .

Easy Issue Life products - Final Expense and Term with ROP.

If you don't find what you are looking for - ring me up.

Tom
i am interested in learning more

wannabe said:
thanks for keeping count for me mark

Wannabe...pay no attention. We have been doing it for over a year. We develop our own lead. We have our own sales system. Follow our blog and you can follow a behind the scenes look at our operation starting soon.

Until then, feel free to contact us with questions. We actually have a company growing and selling everyday.

See...successful people make things happen. Unsuccessful people say "it can't be done".

This forum has a few "unsuccessful" people.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This thread kind of is a waste of air. If you deal with one or two carriers and write good business, EnO is a waste of money. Most of these posts are stupid. Period. Sorry but they are.

The negative ones posting about telesales can't do it so they post about the negatives. Greg posts the positives but is tarnished by the vets harping on him constantly.

It works if you following the right system. I have EnO because I get renewals from some carriers that require it but its a water of money if you do FE and only FE. If I sold higher premium case's...I'd have it.

This thread simply turned into another "telesales bash". As usual....no real knowledge here.

Last edited:
Wannabe, ignore the recruiters who always post negatively on here...You will pick up quickly who is here to recruit, and who is here to help out..

thanks for keeping count for me mark

You are welcome.. :biggrin: BTW, it is Louis.. The "mark" is for Rouse Marketing,.. I am sure there are some making it in telesales, I was just commenting on your ability to pick two in a row that apparently didn't make it. You might have better luck if you look at the age of the threads and the last post before you comment on them.

You might want to speak with Greg aka theinsuranceman if you are interested in telesales. Don't know if he would recruit you but he possibly could steer you in the right direction.

Hmmm. Pot calling the kettle black as they say??? Heh? :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BTW all...we have started a new Blog. We are going to start posting videos, pics etc...all behind the scenes. Wanna see all about telesales? Sign up at digfesales.blogspot.com and see not just how we do it and what we do but....the truth!

Here we grow again!

Last edited:
Back