First True Phone Sale Today

smokin goose

Guru
1000 Post Club
Kentucky
If approved of course.

It was a family member of my wife. Filled out a quick assist ticket with Shaw American. They called the PI and got Principal on the line to do the interview.

They're not supposed to do a paramed unless something funky shows up on script check or MIB.

No wet sigs needed.

Easy as pie so far.

If approved of course.

It was a family member of my wife. Filled out a quick assist ticket with Shaw American. They called the PI and got Principal on the line to do the interview.

They're not supposed to do a paramed unless something funky shows up on script check or MIB.

No wet sigs needed.

Easy as pie so far.

Step away from the light. It is a trap.

If approved of course.

No wet sigs needed.

Easy as pie so far.

Congrats! Very cool. How did you go over the policy with your client? Screen sharing?

Also, what are wet sigs? lol....new to a lot of this. Congrats again.

You realize all agents aren't like Rick, right?

----------

Pretty nice man. Never left the house.

You mean Rick really didn't sell 6 today?

----------

You realize all agents aren't like Rick, right?

----------

Pretty nice man. Never left the house.

Congrats though. Better get a gym membership because you will need it if you keep doing phone sales...

Congrats! Very cool. How did you go over the policy with your client? Screen sharing?

Also, what are wet sigs? lol....new to a lot of this. Congrats again.

Wet sigs are sigs that aren't dry.:twitchy:

Seriously though, it's where the proposed insured actually signs their name on the app, as opposed to a voice signature or a signature on an e-app.

Congrats! Very cool. How did you go over the policy with your client? Screen sharing? Also, what are wet sigs? lol....new to a lot of this. Congrats again.

It was someone I've known for years. She had asked me about insurance before. I just found out about Principals app process yesterday so thought I'd try it.

We just texted back and forth today until we landed on what she wanted.

----------

You mean Rick really didn't sell 6 today? ---------- Congrats though. Better get a gym membership because you will need it if you keep doing phone sales...

If just having the membership will keep the pounds off, I'm all for it.

Rick sold a $6/mo policy today? Tell him congrats.

It was someone I've known for years. She had asked me about insurance before. I just found out about Principals app process yesterday so thought I'd try it.

We just texted back and forth today until we landed on what she wanted.

----------

If just having the membership will keep the pounds off, I'm all for it.

Rick sold a $6/mo policy today? Tell him congrats.

I have memberships to 2 different gyms. It doesn't help much...

Rick only wishes he sold that much this week...

Back