Florida Agents - Possible AOR BOR

MrGolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone on here familiar with Florida? I have a potential AOR/BOR situation with a policy through Universal. None of my wholesalers can access them and being in Kentucky I'm not overly familiar with the Florida personal lines market.

If anyone knows of a wholesaler with access to Universal let me know? Or if there are any Florida agents who want to discuss taking it send me a DM and we can discuss; I don't even care about the commission, just need some help for a commercial client of mine.

Anyone on here familiar with Florida? I have a potential AOR/BOR situation with a policy through Universal. None of my wholesalers can access them and being in Kentucky I'm not overly familiar with the Florida personal lines market.

If anyone knows of a wholesaler with access to Universal let me know? Or if there are any Florida agents who want to discuss taking it send me a DM and we can discuss; I don't even care about the commission, just need some help for a commercial client of mine.

I suggest you look at this thread...

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/how-do-i-get-appointed-in-florida.105627/

I am sure that you got this resolved by now but if not please get in contact with me and maybe we can help you out. We are appointed with universal.

Thank you

Back