FMO in PA, Leads or Drop Mailer

I've been farming for Med supp apps! Ha. Been with Ritter for a years and this is the first I've heard about their mailing co-op. You?

me too never heard of that... got the monthly t-65 leads.. but no co-op

Been with Ritter for years, never received T-65 leads or co-op offer.
Appointed with top 3 med sup on GA level with them. Guess just need to ask. Who is a person at Ritter that handles those issues? Thank you

So, here's the low down. T-65 program is not available in all states, which is why some agents may have heard of it and some haven't.

Co-op request are approved on a case by case situation, and are approved the Senior VP of Marketing. Number of appointments through Ritter, production, previous co-op history (if any through Ritter) and amount the agent is requesting are all considered. It's not necessarily a "program" per say, in that instance.

I'll PM you all some more details on how to get in contact if you're interested in the co-op program. Best thing to do though, if you're interested in programs you hear about in the future, is to contact your regional marketer. They can tell you about the programs you're interested in.

Last edited:
Back