Foresters the new (old) Trans

Took a look yesterday. Unfortunately it looks like the rates really didn't change much (for the better) on their preferred business. Their Standard Pricing is essentially what their old graded used to be, but more expensive.

For some reason I thought they already had an E-App.. is that not the case?

Took a look yesterday. Unfortunately it looks like the rates really didn't change much (for the better) on their preferred business. Their Standard Pricing is essentially what their old graded used to be, but more expensive.

No they did not have one for final expense

To many e-app options to lead with a carrier with a phone interview. But it looks very useful to replace zombie trans and lbl.

To many e-app options to lead with a carrier with a phone interview. But it looks very useful to replace zombie trans and lbl.

I agree. But I think the changes were good.

I thought they had one as well

They do for the other products not plan right. Looking at the new marketing material makes it sound like there still a phone interview on this new product too.

Back