Foresters the new (old) Trans

Yeah their height weight chart is pretty liberal, better than most really. They're now going to take a ton of stuff standard: copd, kidney/liver disease, parkinsons, cirrhosis, hep b/c, lupus, 1 year lookback on cardiac/stroke.

Plus the normal 2-3 lookback on everything preferred.

They still knock out a ton in the front section, but all around a great product, better than where they were.

If they'd just add SS billing and an Eapp! They obviously want more FE business with this change. If they'd add those 2 things, they would be a dominant force.

Especially with the changes trans and moo are making.

What’s coming down the pike for Omaha?

Not 100% sure. Maybe a change to the app, but def a 10% increase in rates. No more 20 year ROP.

At least that’s what I’ve heard.

Surely you didn't use the fraternal certificate against them..... :skeptical:

I wonder how many Gurus use the generic term 'UL' or 'universal life' against all UL including GULs.

FTR - I do not replace often and do not remember the last Certificate I have replaced. I do, as part of the policy review, show them the Maintenance of Reserves the same as I show the guaranteed and non guaranteed columns of ULs or WL.

Not 100% sure. Maybe a change to the app, but def a 10% increase in rates. No more 20 year ROP.

At least that’s what I’ve heard.

Just saw this. Yikes! A 20% increase in rates would move them into useless territory unless they open up a niche or two. With same underwriting they may as well just close down the product.

Latest posts

Back