Forethought...you're Kidding, Right?

( by the way - there was some mis-information on the forethought chargeback policy. It's only the full 12 months in the event the client cancels within their 30 day free look period OR if a client dies non-accidentally in the first 12 months on a graded policy or a SWWL policy - otherwise the chargeback is prorated based upon the number of months paid before laspe )

( by the way - there was some mis-information on the forethought chargeback policy. It's only the full 12 months in the event the client cancels within their 30 day free look period OR if a client dies non-accidentally in the first 12 months on a graded policy or a SWWL policy - otherwise the chargeback is prorated based upon the number of months paid before laspe )

The confusion probably stemmed from their Encore, and Select products. They DO have a full 12-month chargeback for ANY lapses, or cancelations and 6-months 100% then months 7-12 pro-rated. Someone was mixing those products up with ForeLife.

Monumental's pre-need products have a full 2-years chargeback for lapses and 12-months for deaths by the way.

Well I'm so glad the Forethought confusion is finally over, or is it? I was digging around looking for my contract, guess I won't waste any more time on that.

Magooandme- What happened you said you were going to get back with me on a certain topic? It has been a couple or three weeks thought you must have been ill or worse!

Magooandme- What happened you said you were going to get back with me on a certain topic? It has been a couple or three weeks thought you must have been ill or worse!

you're right I've been really ill for over a week now, just up and working today and you can imagine the catch up I have to do. Some awful bug is going around here.. it feels like the flu but diagnosed as pneumonia with bronchitis???
check your mail, it's done deal

Thats pretty rough. Final Expense has too many good carriers that are competing to put up with that type of chargeback policy. I would steer clear.A good carrier will work with you on chargebacks not take it to you.

Back