Yeah, if they stay healthy and have no copays or deductibles to pay. Let's not forget that little part.

MA plans don't have deductibles, not even on the prescription part! Must be thinking of the $240 Part B deductible on OM and the $545.00 deductible on stand alone PDP's?

Yeah, if they stay healthy and have no copays or deductibles to pay. Let's not forget that little part.
I have a client in Dade County that has an MAPD with a $500 MOOP. $0 copays for nearly every everything.

Even if she has brain surgery, her savings would be north of $2,000 vs a plan G medsupp.

I am not saying that plan is average, but in SoFlo it kinda is. In some some parts of the country MAPD will save money, even if they MOOP.
Let not forget that little part.

If you're bad at math and new to insurance just say that. Premiums MUST be paid monthly. Copays are only paid IF you get sick.

Average supp prem is about $130/mth. Part D about $30/mth. So annual costs $1920 plus your part b ded and you are GUARANTEED to pay $2,153. 70% of MAPD enrolless pay no premium and the average OOP max on an HMO is like $4,100. So the annual "risk" is $2,000.

The average Soc Sec benefit is around $1700/mth. Makes total financial sense to spend 10% of your income to cover a $2,000 risk. And that's not considering the difference when including dental and vision premiums as well as RX cost.

Is MAPD the right choice for every beneficiary? No. But to deny that MAPD is the right choice for A LOT of them is just ignorance and malpractice.
Just out of curiosity, do you only sell MAPD, or do you offer medsupps as well?

Yes, if you are referring to hospital inpatient stays. But their GTL pays 100% of it every time bc it also resets after 60 day period. Had one lady get over $6000 one year from GTL bc she kept going to the hospital with infections throughout the year. Her max OOP was $4500 so she made $1500 being on the dreaded MAPD.

I sell a lot of Gtl . How are you handling the hospital days of past plans you sold ? In many states mapd carriers went from 5 day $300 copays to 7-8 day $300 copays . I’m not going back adding more days . Also now medico with Gi ages 60-79 and about 5% cheaper than Gtl I’ll use a lot more . What’s the highest comp an agent can get with Gtl hospital ? Anyone over 70% first yr ?

So......let me get this straight.

Avoid the fixed premium med supp costs with a free mapd plan, which has variable financial risk exposure......... by buying a fixed premium Hospital policy to cover the variable risks encountered with mapd plans.

Got it. Seems like a win win for the agent

So......let me get this straight.

Avoid the fixed premium med supp costs with a free mapd plan, which has variable financial risk exposure......... by buying a fixed premium Hospital policy to cover the variable risks encountered with mapd plans.

Got it. Seems like a win win for the agent

28.00 vs 180.00, plus a way better drug plan not to mention all the extras. Don’t think you are capable of getting anything straight.

Back