So......let me get this straight.

Avoid the fixed premium med supp costs with a free mapd plan, which has variable financial risk exposure......... by buying a fixed premium Hospital policy to cover the variable risks encountered with mapd plans.

Got it. Seems like a win win for the agent
What state are selling in that has a fixed premium for a medsupp???
Everywhere I know of, premiums go up and average of 3% per year

I love how it all comes down to $$$ for mapd agents, but they ignore the cost of having access to high quality healthcare immediately.

What's the cost of waiting a week to get pre auth on your very painful back problem? $100 per hour of pain? Or just suck it up, you have a free plan.

I love how you act as though 99.99% of medicare beneficiaries require extensive medical care all of the time or even annually.

And a majority of Medicare beneficiaries choose to save money rather than pay for healthcare they may not ever receive. There are other cost of living besides healthcare.
When you need a lot of medical care, how you have your healthcare delivered becomes very important.

I love how you act as though 99.99% of medicare beneficiaries require extensive medical care all of the time or even annually.

And a majority of Medicare beneficiaries choose to save money rather than pay for healthcare they may not ever receive. There are other cost of living besides healthcare.

I presume you are anti long term care insurance then?

I also presume you have a crystal ball of people's future health conditions?

Back