Free Avatar Generator

marindependent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Super Easy to Use Avatar Generator can be found here. It is Free. Not exactly sure how they make money on this.

This is one of the better ones I have seen. You can see an example of mine in my Avatar Option.

If you are one of those folks that need an option for this forum - this could (or could not) be an option.

After creating your Avatar:
1. Click on your Login Name in the Upper Right (Green Box)
2. Click Avatar
3. Click Choose File
4. Hit OK

You should be good to go. This is useful for other sites as well.

Super Easy to Use Avatar Generator can be found here. It is Free. Not exactly sure how they make money on this.

This is one of the better ones I have seen. You can see an example of mine in my Avatar Option.

If you are one of those folks that need an option for this forum - this could (or could not) be an option.

2. Click Avatar
3. Click Choose File
4. Hit OK

It looks like they sell tshirts, cups, etc. that you can have your avatar printed on. The one I made is on those items. It's a cool tool. :yes:

Wanna build your own personal Avataaars product? Buying a personalized gift for your boss? What about a "BEST BOSS" mug with your boss's face on it? Or a "Wanted Dead or Alive" T-Shirt for your friend? Now it's all super easy, just click the"BUILD AVATAAARS PRODUCTS!" button, pick your favorite product, customize it if you want and checkout, super easy!

Just few examples, more are available in our store, it's fully customizeable, click the button below to build yours now:

Introduction
avataaars generator is a free online avatar generator for anyone to make their beautiful personal avatar easily! If you have no idea what kind of style you want, you can hit the random button at the very top of page until you find something you want.

2. Click Avatar
3. Click Choose File
4. Hit OK

You can’t even choose between male or female? Is that not kind of important when building your avatar?

Back