New CRM for 2024 AEP

Todd N

Good day.

I am trying to find a new CRM solution for my one agent Medicare business. I currently use my own database that works great for most of what I do.

What my system lacks:
1. Online connection.
2. Med list storage for AEP quick reviews.
3. Workflow reminders.

AEP is creeping up and I'm always bogged down with PDP and MAPD prescription look up quotes. I'd prefer the ability to store a list of meds for a client and alter whatever has changed during the year. I normally use Medicare.gov because it's quick, simple and I can't be blamed too much if pricing is inaccurate.

I have tried so far:
- OnepageCRM - Cheap, native iPhone app, but lacks real industry specific needs. Hard to setup for ins.
- LACRM - Simple, easy to setup for insurance and cheap, but doesn't offer #2 in my needs list. Big loss.
- Bigin - Used it and never could figure out how to make it fit medicare health insurance.
- Medciarepro CRM - Best so far. Does almost everything I need. $45/mo. Somewhat pricey but doable. I worry about Medpro CRM using CSG for PDP drug costs. I have found large (full) cost difference between it and Medicare.gov. I worry pricing will be wrong.
- Save and search.org CRM - Best pricing for PDP meds. Seems spot on with Medicare.gov. Only $25/mo but it stinks as a CRM. It's not simple to sort or filter clients. I find it difficult to use a client manager.

My question to you guys is, where do I go from here? Save and search said they use Connecture to get drug pricing. Is there a CRM that would integrate a client's drug list from CRM to Connecture to quote PDPs? Agencybloc is pricey for one agent, $75/mo, and while it integrates with Connecture, they said it won't port med list from the CRM to Connecture to quote plans. Just negative at that price range.

Any suggestions? I'm currently leaning toward using SandS.org for PDP quotes only and keep on using my current MacOS solution.

Thanks for any advice.

Good day.

I am trying to find a new CRM solution for my one agent Medicare business. I currently use my own database that works great for most of what I do.

What my system lacks:
1. Online connection.
2. Med list storage for AEP quick reviews.
3. Workflow reminders.

AEP is creeping up and I'm always bogged down with PDP and MAPD prescription look up quotes. I'd prefer the ability to store a list of meds for a client and alter whatever has changed during the year. I normally use Medicare.gov because it's quick, simple and I can't be blamed too much if pricing is inaccurate.

I have tried so far:
- OnepageCRM - Cheap, native iPhone app, but lacks real industry specific needs. Hard to setup for ins.
- LACRM - Simple, easy to setup for insurance and cheap, but doesn't offer #2 in my needs list. Big loss.
- Bigin - Used it and never could figure out how to make it fit medicare health insurance.
- Medciarepro CRM - Best so far. Does almost everything I need. $45/mo. Somewhat pricey but doable. I worry about Medpro CRM using CSG for PDP drug costs. I have found large (full) cost difference between it and Medicare.gov. I worry pricing will be wrong.
- Save and search.org CRM - Best pricing for PDP meds. Seems spot on with Medicare.gov. Only $25/mo but it stinks as a CRM. It's not simple to sort or filter clients. I find it difficult to use a client manager.

My question to you guys is, where do I go from here? Save and search said they use Connecture to get drug pricing. Is there a CRM that would integrate a client's drug list from CRM to Connecture to quote PDPs? Agencybloc is pricey for one agent, $75/mo, and while it integrates with Connecture, they said it won't port med list from the CRM to Connecture to quote plans. Just negative at that price range.

Any suggestions? I'm currently leaning toward using SandS.org for PDP quotes only and keep on using my current MacOS solution.

Thanks for any advice.
MedicareCenter.com

If you want to trust Integrity with your BoB info. It's "free" if you have a contract with an Integrity FMO.

I think S & S is the best bargain out there.

MedicareCenter.com

If you want to trust Integrity with your BoB info. It's "free" if you have a contract with an Integrity FMO.

I think S & S is the best bargain out there.
Ditto on the Integrity part. I use Medicare Pro. They use Sunfire.

The others you mentioned are box crms. Not built for insurance.

Medicare center is an option but it only shows me one company UHC. I guess I’m contracted with different FMOs so it makes it difficult to hop around. I agree with you, so far S&S is the best bargain at 25 bucks. Medicarepro CRM is an awesome all around cheaper solution but I genuinely worry about med costs when it doesn’t match what Medicare has.

Ditto on the Integrity part. I use Medicare Pro. They use Sunfire.

The others you mentioned are box crms. Not built for insurance.

Have you ever had issues with medicarepro drug pricing being off and causing issues? Only used it for a month but it’s a solid, well thought out CRM for insurance.

Medicare center is an option but it only shows me one company UHC. I guess I’m contracted with different FMOs so it makes it difficult to hop around. I agree with you, so far S&S is the best bargain at 25 bucks. Medicarepro CRM is an awesome all around cheaper solution but I genuinely worry about med costs when it doesn’t match what Medicare has.
Once you run a quote in MedicareCenter, scroll down an uncheck the My Appointed Plans check box. All plans will show up. If not, it's an FMO problem.

Have you ever had issues with medicarepro drug pricing being off and causing issues? Only used it for a month but it’s a solid, well thought out CRM for insurance.
A few times but not enough to worry about. Hell, I've seen Medicare.gov screw it up a few times too.

Once you run a quote in MedicareCenter, scroll down an uncheck the My Appointed Plans check box. All plans will show up. If not, it's an FMO problem.

thanks for the tip. That worked. I can see all plans now. I’m still not sure if I’m comfortable using Integrity’s app but nice to know it’s there. Works good on an iPhone too.

You have an option to show the carriers you don't have through that FMO.

Back