Free Exclusive Life Leads Colorado, Maine

Pangaea

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have two exclusive real time leads to give away today.

A fresh one from Maine for Med Supps & Life

A fresh one from Colorado for Whole Life

If you have over 100 posts hit me via PM with your number and it's yours.

and how much will this cost us Johnny......hahahahahaha....I am betting for free

Free-ninety-nine

well as you know some people try to sell them.....hahahahahaha...but what is cool are commission splits.... dgoldenz help me with a grt life case that we both made a quick buck off of and hope to call him in the future.......

well as you know some people try to sell them.....hahahahahaha...but what is cool are commission splits.... dgoldenz help me with a grt life case that we both made a quick buck off of and hope to call him in the future.......

Yeah he told me, you were just lazy and didn't want to do the app. lmao

No split, it looks like one may be bogus (real info, just fake input). The other just came in.

Yeah he told me, you were just lazy and didn't want to do the app. lmao.

hahahaha....I wish.....the first year commish is not to shabby....but have always worked the fully underwritten road...which by the way was half the prem he is paying......guess I am going to have to go back to school....

hahahaha....I wish.....the first year commish is not to shabby....but have always worked the fully underwritten road...which by the way was half the prem he is paying......guess I am going to have to go back to school....

If what you're already going is working just keep doing that.

I tend to give David my orphaned SEO generated high risk life leads. Supposedly there's money in people over 60 with cancer wanting insurance. :1cool:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Leads have been given away.

Last edited:
I tend to give David my orphaned SEO generated high risk life leads. Supposedly there's money in people over 60 with cancer wanting insurance. .

Yea ....got fingers crossed on this one for 6 months.....hahahahahha

Back