Building A lead Website

I created a website with the intent of drawing in leads only. A few years back I was in the insurance business and had a website then. But I was never clear on what direction to take and the old site was there and that was it. The new website I created was built to generate leads. This site is not yet in circulation because I am still awaiting contract approvals. I was just re-licensed last month for the third time. Here is the link to my site in life insurance sales: Home.

One more thing, the theme is about getting a quote. Whatever page they click on is encouraging them to get one....so when clients come on my site....they will feel prompted to apply for coverage with me. That's the whole idea.

One more thing, the theme is about getting a quote. Whatever page they click on is encouraging them to get one....so when clients come on my site....they will feel prompted to apply for coverage with me. That's the whole idea.
I only saw a request for a quote form on one page...the Get A Free Quote page.:err:

That's inSain.:twitchy:

Why do you feel that way? The only page is the annuities and contact page. All the other pages are encouraging them to get a quote. Term, final expense and whole life. The only reason the annuity page does not encourage a quote...is because I may take it off all together...until I know more about them.

Why do you feel that way? The only page is the annuities and contact page. All the other pages are encouraging them to get a quote. Term, final expense and whole life. The only reason the annuity page does not encourage a quote...is because I may take it off all together...until I know more about them.
I don't know much about it, but from what I've read you should have a call to action(quote request form) on every page...including the Home page.

I created a website with the intent of drawing in leads only. A few years back I was in the insurance business and had a website then. But I was never clear on what direction to take and the old site was there and that was it. The new website I created was built to generate leads. This site is not yet in circulation because I am still awaiting contract approvals. I was just re-licensed last month for the third time. Here is the link to my site in life insurance sales: Home.

Veronica,

You should call and talk with Matthew about this. He can tell you a lot of things you should or shouldn't be doing with your website.

There are some other things I will need to do.. However I feel I'm headed in the right track. I think if you are in any type of business you need to have a website. I just want people in my area to know I'm back in the business. When I prepare my business cards I want them to reflect what i do and how a client can get in touch me concerning life insurance. The website is just one way not the only way. Because ultimately you have to sell yourself to sell your product.....whatever it is.

Back