Freedom Equity Group

I received a recruiting call from this FMO today. And this is the worst contract I have ever heard of for a producer.

They start you off at 30% for life insurance. 1-3% for annuities, without any leads. Also, have to pay a $25 a month technology fee to use the online back office. And to top that off, I have to buy a policy from my recruiter before I can start selling. Oh, I have to assign all commissions, cuz the companies they use requires it.

All through out the call, he is stressing to me about not worrying about the commission rates. But, about building a team!!!

I asked him. "Do you use lube or go in raw while screwing the agents?" He hung up!!

I just can't see or understand how agents fall for this crap.

So, I'm going to say it. STAY FAR AWAY FROM FEG GROUP!

I received a recruiting call from this FMO today. And this is the worst contract I have ever heard of for a producer.

They start you off at 30% for life insurance. 1-3% for annuities, without any leads. Also, have to pay a $25 a month technology fee to use the online back office. And to top that off, I have to buy a policy from my recruiter before I can start selling. Oh, I have to assign all commissions, cuz the companies they use requires it.

All through out the call, he is stressing to me about not worrying about the commission rates. But, about building a team!!!

I asked him. "Do you use lube or go in raw while screwing the agents?" He hung up!!

I just can't see or understand how agents fall for this crap.

So, I'm going to say it. STAY FAR AWAY FROM FEG GROUP!

Haha, nice line.

Several folks I know work with them. They are a typical MLM insurance company, the big recruiters make the money. They like to recruit newbies. They push IUL's and annuities, and lately now their big thing is they have a "special" IUL product that "only they can sell" - that outperforms every other company and product ever. LOL. Oh, and it just happens to be a B rated company. I've had several folks call me trying to recruit me. No thanks, I'll stick to A rated carriers and real commission schedules.

Back