Friday Health recent email your contracts is cancelled ?

dizzy

Expert
I received an email canceling contract when i called every day for the last 3 days they state your fine. We just need to recertify you wait for the email; I called every day no issues problems but still no email after 3 days waiting and open enrollment is around the corner. The last time a carrier dumped over 200 agents it and never sent out any document for agent to sign kept the commission. I feel that something uneasy about the timing, and the lack information. below is al the information i get

"You are going to need a recertification. I have placed your name on the list to have one sent out. Please watch for this recertification. Thank you"

Any idea i just never had anything like this other then when Sierra Health dumped a massive amount of agent and retained their commission. Should I be worried and has this ever happen to you? what did you do? and how to proceed?

I received an email canceling contract when i called every day for the last 3 days they state your fine. We just need to recertify you wait for the email; I called every day no issues problems but still no email after 3 days waiting and open enrollment is around the corner. The last time a carrier dumped over 200 agents it and never sent out any document for agent to sign kept the commission. I feel that something uneasy about the timing, and the lack information. below is al the information i get

"You are going to need a recertification. I have placed your name on the list to have one sent out. Please watch for this recertification. Thank you"

Any idea i just never had anything like this other then when Sierra Health dumped a massive amount of agent and retained their commission. Should I be worried and has this ever happen to you? what did you do? and how to proceed?
What is your Upline telling you?

Back