Friend of mine wants me to join him at NorthStar

InsurancePimp_

Super Genius
I’ve been doing health for a long time over the phone, and it’s been slow this open enrollment.

friend of mine and his wife seem to be making about 200- 500 a day selling North Star

Anyone work there or have an insight?

Do it!

You will love it but only if your committed to being successful. They hold up their end of the bargain for agents that hold up theirs.

Last edited:
I’ve been doing health for a long time over the phone, and it’s been slow this open enrollment.

friend of mine and his wife seem to be making about 200- 500 a day selling North Star

You should be looking to change the product you currently sell anyway. Going with NorthStar wouldn't be bad for you at all. However, if you a good salesperson you still might want to look at being independent on this. Compare the $$$.

I’m currently working in another captive agency,
Been here two years and by the grace of god been able to generate my own sales.

When I joined this company, they promised me the world, however, none of that happen, and I just decided to find my own leads.

my buddy is opening a call center with North Star, I saw the webinar and seems straight forward. I have 26 states. Is the commission structure still the same if I join them or go independent with North Star?

When I joined this company, they promised me the world, however, none of that happen, and I just decided to find my own leads.

my buddy is opening a call center with North Star, I saw the webinar and seems straight forward. I have 26 states. Is the commission structure still the same if I join them or go independent with North Star?

You'll have to ask them about the commission structure.

When agents come on to forums and ask questions like this you get answers but they could be wrong or right. It’s easy to do your own research and know that it’s right. Just have your friend send the commission grids to you in writing. And call NorthStar and have their recruiting people send you their commission grids in writing. Compare the two and you KNOW the answer.

Ramiz posted on this thread why not talk to him lol. @NSHR

Back