Best Type and Source of Leads for Telesales Best Companies to Use

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
For those doing telesales whatvtypevof leads do you prefer? What are the best vendors to buy those leads from?

What companies have the easiest telesales process?

I thought several would have given advice by now.

Ask your pal Duford . He’s in telesales now . Most people using Facebook leads for it . Massey has some type of system were they make apts on the online calendar . If you want to do part time you got to buy Facebook leads . Transfer leads mostly out of country and illegally done . Tips , tricks and closers a very reputable outfit who sells fe Facebook leads .

The reason you don't get answers on the leads is because they aren't out there. The decent leads created by the call centers for their captive agents are not going to be sold to an independent agent as a one off.

If you want to sign up with then make a commitment then they will talk. The ones you can buy on the fly are just junk. Might as well buy a list and cold call.

As for ease over the phone the telemarketers just love some AmAm, Prosperity, BL and SBLI. All are extremely over priced.

Aetna brands are easy to use by phone. But good luck getting anyone approved. I've never used anything easier than CICA.

Personally I usually use KSKJ by phone. It's a little bit of trouble but no more than I write by phone I can deal with the extra time and the clients get the best deal.

Back