FU case finally approved during Covid

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Client text me a quote request mid March

21March20
""Hello, this H****. Have you gotten a chance to check for any mortgage protection rate??""

App done IGO about 1May20

6 May20
Me - ""Hi Hope, I am checking if the phone interview has been completed? Thanks, ""
H****- ""I haven't received a phone call yet.""

APS ordered

12JUNE20
H**** - ""I haven't received a phone call yet.""

More APSs

15July20
Me - "Good morning H****, I checked on the progress of the reports. Looks like we are still waiting on one Dr. This is what I got - - Hi Lee,

We are still waiting on APS for this application. Protective received 2 out of the 3 APS orders. We are still awaiting records from Dr. Marque
Good morning Hope, I checked on the progress of the reports. Looks like we are still waiting on one Dr. This is what I got - - Hi Lee,

We are still waiting on APS for this application. Protective received 2 out of the 3 APS orders. We are still awaiting records from Dr. Marque ""

Today
Me - "The policy is approved. Looks like at the best rate. I am emailing them for confirmation. Great news."

Geez! tough way to make a buck!

Is there supposed to be a comma after the 1st & 2nd words in your Post heading.

A bit aggressive, but maybe I dont know what the acronym FU represents

But really, that's only 2 mos right... could be worse. I haven't had many like that in a while, most are much quicker.

Yes, tough way to make it on some cases....the easy ones make up for it I guess.

Fully Underwritten I assume
OK, that seems a lot less aggressive & makes sense.

Shockingly, our company was is up 7% year to date in written life apps & was up 27% in June compared to last June. seeing issues right now on the traditional underwritten cases with phone interviews because of the abrupt EMSI bankruptcy & the other vendors struggling to handle the surge in demand that came their way.

But really, that's only 2 mos right... could be worse. I haven't had many like that in a while, most are much quicker.

Yes, tough way to make it on some cases....the easy ones make up for it I guess.

True. Here sister in law, also a client. Was flat declined with the accelerated case I sent in, Sagicor.

Back