fully UW whole life for 81 yr $300k

deeznuts

Expert
I am throwing out a hail mary to see if anyone offers fully underwritten whole life for an 81 year old male perfect health history of ailments or medications. does any company actually offer over 80 years old for this?

he is looking for $300k...

All help is appreciated!

I am throwing out a hail mary to see if anyone offers fully underwritten whole life for an 81 year old male perfect health history of ailments or medications. does any company actually offer over 80 years old for this?

All help is appreciated!
Does it have to be whole life?

Because Mass, Penn, and North American will all take an 81yo with their GUL.

All help is appreciated!

All help is appreciated!

Several will. I use KSKJ and they will so I don't look for another one.

$30K annual for standard
$25,300 annual for preferred.

I haven't sold WL to an 81yo in a while, but, for WL, check Mass Mutual, Guardian, NY Life if you have access, Pac Life, and then keep going down the list of WL companies. Most of them offer "brokerage" so you can get access. I would be surprised if many of these carriers had an age limit on WL. Be careful if you use any term rider or term component, like a blend or a mix, as you'll be running away from that term every single year. It can get brutal. Good luck!

Back