Fully Underwritten or "Final Expense" for Small Policies

Ben: Love the photo of the kids on your homepage. Is the site producing leads for you? Weren't you with EFES or Securus? Still doing that? .. Louis

Thanks! Yeah I'm still doing Securus leads. I've been spending a ton of time building the site with the hope of it producing leads in the future. Hence my lack of activity on the forums.

I'm new to SEO, so I feel like it may be a while before it produces any leads for me. Eventually I would like to be able to just run all of my business through the site like a lot of the guys on here do, but that could be years from now.

With my prior business, I was able to utilize local search (google places, yelp, citysearch, etc) to grow the company very quickly. So I'm hoping to use that plus SEO to develop all of my leads one day. I know several people on the forum that are very successful doing this.

Thanks! Yeah I'm still doing Securus leads. I've been spending a ton of time building the site with the hope of it producing leads in the future. Hence my lack of activity on the forums.

I'm new to SEO, so I feel like it may be a while before it produces any leads for me. Eventually I would like to be able to just run all of my business through the site like a lot of the guys on here do, but that could be years from now.

With my prior business, I was able to utilize local search (google places, yelp, citysearch, etc) to grow the company very quickly. So I'm hoping to use that plus SEO to develop all of my leads one day. I know several people on the forum that are very successful doing this.

Wish you the best! :yes:

Yeah, the app is longer and more intensive. many more questions than the SIWL. Since you are already contracted with RNA just print off an application read through it.

They also have a chart showing the requirements for each age and face amount. For example, there is a paramed at $100,000 face for all ages.

I have a 20 year old male non smoker and everything looks good. For fully underwritten RNA $25,000 what would the premium be and would he have to go through a full para-med?

I have a 20 year old male non smoker and everything looks good. For fully underwritten RNA $25,000 what would the premium be and would he have to go through a full para-med?

Wouldn't think any company would routinely order a para-med for a 20 year odl for only $25,000 coverage.

$16.53/mo for level pay. I always recommend 20 pay for those. That would be $24.23/mo. No exam for $25000 face until age 66 and above.

Back