• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FYI: Direct Mail success !

We see this quite often when people are simply trying to get their website link seen.

Rick
Are there not enough current topics to reply to? Some boards threaten banning for serious offenders. I just don't see the logic in dredging up threads from months to years old. The OP's are usually long gone anyway. :nah:

Are there not enough current topics to reply to? Some boards threaten banning for serious offenders. I just don't see the logic in dredging up threads from months to years old. The OP's are usually long gone anyway. :nah:

I agree, but if your going to pick some old post,,,,Pick some of mine..

With a topic like this one, it is always relevant, so bumping this thread is appropriate.

BTW, VarsityPromos.com (my wife owns this company) sells those mints in a logoed container for only $.88 each.

With a topic like this one, it is always relevant, so bumping this thread is appropriate.

I would actually agree with this.

Bumping old topics that have relevancy to the industry is fine with me.

While I am familiar with lumpy mail, I love the mint idea with them rattling around in there.

What doesnt contribute to the forum are random remarks that have no relevancy to a thread.

"What doesnt contribute to the forum are random remarks that have no relevancy to a thread."

Oh so true scagnt83. I am a relative new-comer to these boards and I have to "wade through" a lot of irrelevant comments that seem to come from either a newbie trying to get enough posts to be able to pm or email someone - OR - longtime members that reply to every post to get their total post-count up to attain some other achievement. Thanks for pointing this out.

Back