Geico Mobile App

The black box in your car collects far more information than any app you installed on your cell phone. Make sure to change the foil in your hat monthly. Sweat can be a conductor of brain signals
This! I teach a class on insurance and always talk about that and everyone assumes their car isn't new enough to have one. Then you drop the bomb they have been adding them for 20 years.

This! I teach a class on insurance and always talk about that and everyone assumes their car isn't new enough to have one. Then you drop the bomb they have been adding them for 20 years.
The classes I used to teach had no idea what the numbers on their policy meant and many did not have enough coverage to protect their own car

First mistake...they aren't agents. They are waiters. No license. Cheap, generic insurance. This is why you have a time. Who's gonna help? The knowledgable experienced agent who is commissioned and wants to keep you happy for continued business or the "script reader" making low wages who works, not for you, but the company. You sir, need an independent agent if you really care & need coverage to protect your assets & too leave no gaps in coverage. Know what you buy before you have to use it. Geico tells everyone "full coverage" here in Florida. And the state finally fined them. Sure you can save, problem is Geico was cutting coverages and people thought they were saving money. Really? A good agent can get within dollars of Geico if they have the right companies. Support people, not robots who could care less. God help us in 5 years! I always buy from word of mouth...not advertising.

First mistake...they aren't agents. They are waiters. No license. Cheap, generic insurance
Agents for Geico MUST have a license. The discussion was about the driving app, which can lower premium based on usage. Captive or Independent does not make a difference on driving apps.

Well Snapshot was introduced to us agents by Progressive. We were told all it can do is decrease the premium, not increase the premium. Not so. I not only lost the customer, but the account from which it came.

Dear fedup, as a joke I called Geico as a customer and asked what kind of license he had? His response...well I have a drivers' license. They are in a call center in Lakeland Florida. We as independents have a tough 220 exam to pass. Unlike the "licensed" Geico rep. I would under no circumstances call them an agent.

It is great that you think about your safety, but that's a bit of overthinking. Many apps need access to phone settings to serve you and help you achieve what you need. Of course, I did encounter some scammers while using an app. It was completely unexpected. I had to protect my information from being stolen again. Now every time I install an app, I check the reviews. I chose to use wealth of geeks because many people said it's a trustworthy app. Not only that they protect your information, but you can build an income if you are interested.

Last edited:
Back