"Georgia Has Approved the Following License Application:"

lementex

Expert
Oh boy, *bleep* just got real.

Immediately purchased my E&O, now time to fill out these contracts and get started. I admit, I'm a little nervous. I'm an E4 in the Army with a wife and 4 kids and spent all this money getting licensed - money we don't have, honestly.

I'm hitting up all my friends first to try to sell something quick. Next is to do some marketing, on the cheap.

I also work full time for the NSA and am in college studying Cybercrime Defense.

Plate = Full.

Wish me luck please. I need it!

Good Luck Lementex!

Thank you for your service to our great country and I wish you the best of luck in your FE career! Work smarter and not harder and don't bite more than you can chew!!!

What part of Georgia are you in? What market are you working? No, I do not market to or contract agents, I only sell to the Senior market as an agent myself. I just have a soft spot for the military and want to see if I can help in any way. Not that I know what I'm doing! ;)

Thank you, much appreciated.

Let me just disclose that before I joined the Army, I did Life Insurance for about 5 years with some success (I was in the Mortgage Protection gig, which I know isn't really around anymore). But since then I have gone to Afghanistan, and lived a different and humbling life, to say the least. But I miss sales and the interaction with people, and honestly - I need the money.

I'm hoping to sell Term, UL, Fixed Annuities, and Final Expense. (Although Ive never sold a Final Expense product. It should be easy, right?)

EDIT: Oh, and Im in Augusta.

Thanks again for the support, I really need it

Last edited:

Let me just disclose that before I joined the Army, I did Life Insurance for about 5 years with some success (I was in the Mortgage Protection gig, which I know isn't really around anymore). But since then I have gone to Afghanistan, and lived a different and humbling life, to say the least. But I miss sales and the interaction with people, and honestly - I need the money.

I'm hoping to sell Term, UL, Fixed Annuities, and Final Expense. (Although Ive never sold a Final Expense product. It should be easy, right?)

FE is much easier IMO. No blood or urine test.
I have family in Augusta, the Mulherin's. been there many many years

I'm in Augusta, too. Well, just outside in Wrens. I'm on the road today, but I'll try to send you a personal message tonight or tomorrow!

MP not around any more? Nobody taking out loans these days? Must be payng cash for the houses they are buying. That market my not be what it once was but it is still alive and viable.

Oh boy, *bleep* just got real.

Immediately purchased my E&O, now time to fill out these contracts and get started. I admit, I'm a little nervous. I'm an E4 in the Army with a wife and 4 kids and spent all this money getting licensed - money we don't have, honestly.

I'm hitting up all my friends first to try to sell something quick. Next is to do some marketing, on the cheap.

I also work full time for the NSA and am in college studying Cybercrime Defense.

Plate = Full.

Wish me luck please. I need it!

Congratulations. For your warm market I would really look at Term and GUL. Because of your limited time to take care of back office I would really consider Pinny's term model, all that and being very green (experience not Army) I would suggest you start with a conversation with Jeff Root, jroot on the forum. I also agree that FE is the easiest to learn and earn.

I really also suggest a subscription to ILIAA. The recorded webinars could give you a crash course. I would be happy to take care of that for you for a few months as a small thank you for your service.

Is this Chris? If so call me this evening or tomorrow AM and we can talk. I think you have my numbers.

Lee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edit: Pick one and learn that first. Does not hurt to have a secondary as a back up but focus on your main weapon.

Last edited:
I really also suggest a subscription to ILIAA. The recorded webinars could give you a crash course. I would be happy to take care of that for you for a few months as a small thank you for your service..

Lee, you are a class act!

Back